News Jacob Kiraz, Corey Allen verbal altercation that ignited Bulldogs,

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's always huge for clubs to have those passionate players that aren't afraid to speak up and tell their team mates to put in.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was the most all over the place article I've ever read but I love Kiraz even more for calling out the loser attitude in the dressing room. We need more players with the attitude, emotion, hunger and pride that Kiraz, Schoupp, King, Fox and Burton etc have been showing.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long has Jacko been here during our shit years? You really expect him to say this to the players after every loss? We've had what 5 wins the last 2 seasons, so in the last 2 seasons Jackson was going to tell off the players for 40 odd games?
If he'd acted sooner and got a result there wouldn't have been so many losses to get used to

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If he'd acted sooner and got the same result Kiraz did there wouldn't have been so many losses to get used to
Acted sooner when?

Last season where half our squad was off contract and haven't been picked up by anyone else?

Or this season when there's a new squad put together and there was always going to be time needed for new players to get used to each other

How was he supposed to see that barrett would fuck it up this bad this season with a new squad

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Acted sooner when?

Last season where half our squad was off contract and haven't been picked up by anyone else?

Or this season when there's a new squad put together and there was always going to be time needed for new players to get used to each other

How was he supposed to see that barrett would fuck it up this bad this season with a new squad
So what your saying is it's good if Jacko never speaks up and criticises players who are comfortable with a loss ?

Would have been good for our captain to put a few in their place when he first noticed it happening whenever that was.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently he, kiraz, is one intense individual.
Bro he was sweet as when I asked him to take a photo after the game at Belmore with my boys. Just think he’s living his dream playing for the dogs and he got offended that some over paid underperforming more senior players don’t care if we lose every week.

Edit: just seen Corey Allan’s explanation. Don’t care tbh think his body language compared to Kiraz body language says it all anyway.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So what your saying is it's good if Jacko never speaks up and criticises players who are comfortable with a loss ?

Would have been good for our captain to put a few in their place when he first noticed it happening whenever that was.
I'm not saying that, it's not as easy as that especially for a captain.

What happens if the team loses again and again and again? How many times are you going to pull out "that speech" to motivate the boys? It won't work, they'll get sick of it and then turn on Jackson himself.

This isn't any given Sunday or some other Hollywood movie, these things happen rarely within a club, on unique or special occasion because using jt too much doesn't work

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is so unorthodox but that’s what makes him so good. The opposition don’t know what to make of him. You just gotta see how Gutho had no idea when he was coming towards him. Then the split second Kiraz knew Gutho commited to the wing he pinned his ears back and it was lights out!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s quite hilarious how many people go on about how shit NRL360 / Paul Kent / Daily Tele etc etc are, but were more than happy to believe this one with no second thought
I think this case was people more wanting it to be true than questioning it.

I wish it happened.