News Jacob Kiraz, Corey Allen verbal altercation that ignited Bulldogs,

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love Kiraz's on field attitude. Everything is done with intent, like he actually wants to win. Compare that Okunbor and Duffty or even Averillo when he was in the centers. We need more JACs and Kiraz's in the team.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro I don’t know why but I laughed so hard at your comment lol thanks for the laugh
I'm laughing thinking about it bro haha. Because you can just imagine it, he looks like he's running for his life. Doesn't matter though as long as he keeps playing with heart.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
J-zee is one of us, loves the dogs and hates loosing.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That was actually a good article in terms of the storytelling of Madden at the start then talking about current predicament of NRL caretaker coaches then ending with the bad haircut joke
Brains melt in rugby league fan circles when the story isn’t just a made up recount of what may have happened published by Staff Writers lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just herd about this on 360 I really liked Kiraz before he tuned that Fat prick up. Now I fucking LOVE him. The fact that this kid respect’s the jersey and the club enough to Tune a “senior” teammate for carrying on like a fuckwit after a loss speaks volumes about the type of kid he is and the type of attitude we want from players playing in our jersey.
That said I find myself asking why he was pulling Allen into line and not Jackson.

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just herd about this on 360 I really liked Kiraz before he tuned that Fat prick up. Now I fucking LOVE him. The fact that this kid respect’s the jersey and the club enough to Tune a “senior” teammate for carrying on like a fuckwit after a loss speaks volumes about the type of kid he is and the type of attitude we want from players playing in our jersey.
That said I find myself asking why he was pulling Allen into line and not Jackson.
Where was Jackson mentioned?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently he, kiraz, is one intense individual.
Because he's a born and bred Doggies supporter and now player. F..king good on him. 3rd game in and he has the guts to tell more experienced pay cheque players they should be ashamed of themselves. As a real fan it would annoy you seeing players in the sheds comfortable with a loss. It always pissed me off seeing Elliott kissing arse laughing and joking with the opposition star players immediately after they just thrashed us. Kiraz has passion for our club unlike Allan who should f..k off NOW. Kiraz may have turned our season around just by himself and in convincing others to join him.

I don't know why our captain didn't do the same though. Doesn't Jacko get sick of giving his blood and sweat all for nothing when we lose game after game ?. Jacko tries hard but we need a new captain. Could do worse than Kiraz a true Doggie.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He'd have to be intense with his running style. Looks like he's being chased by an axe murderer.
Runs like race horse, loved his dummy to score.
As far back as Hasler, Pay and Barrett they have been reluctant to make changes, its good to see regular changes with in form players being picked and complacency punished.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know why our captain didn't do the same though. Doesn't Jacko get sick of giving his blood and sweat all for nothing when we lose game after game ?. Jacko tries hard but we need a new captain. Could do worse than Kiraz a true Doggie.
How long has Jacko been here during our shit years? You really expect him to say this to the players after every loss? We've had what 5 wins the last 2 seasons, so in the last 2 seasons Jackson was going to tell off the players for 40 odd games?