Jackson Topine

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to see a young player of promise receive the club person of the year award for the hard work he’s done all year around a struggling side. So easy for a 19 year old who isn’t playing footy all year to sit back and take a year off I think it’s a great sign that the club holds him in such high regard not only as a player but a person can’t wait to see this young bloke make his debut hopefully sooner than later bright future

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
agreed, seems like a good kid with his head screwed on as well not just one with talent. Very excited to see him make his debut. looking at penrith i hope barrett has the same kind of youth policy when he takes over here. if there is one bright spot in the club it is that there seem to be a few younger guys that could be pushing for first grade spots next year

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great to see a young player of promise receive the club person of the year award for the hard work he’s done all year around a struggling side. So easy for a 19 year old who isn’t playing footy all year to sit back and take a year off I think it’s a great sign that the club holds him in such high regard not only as a player but a person can’t wait to see this young bloke make his debut hopefully sooner than later bright future
Wow that's an awesome accolade for the young guy.. great work Jackson Topine..

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great Kid, definite future great of our club in the making. Hope he gets the pathway through to first grade that he deserves and the club don’t stuff it up.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope I'm wrong about this but he seems to small for the forwards and to slow for the backs. Not sure where he fits in.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope I'm wrong about this but he seems to small for the forwards and to slow for the backs. Not sure where he fits in.
He did look smallish in the trials but was standing just as tall as RFM in one of the games as a ball boy. He is a leader and a live wire so cant wait to see what he has got next year.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe Foran got the player of the year award.. surely it should of been RFM.
The players voted and for some reason I suspect that they have a far better idea than we do.

Go Dogs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't believe Foran got the player of the year award.. surely it should of been RFM..
I think it was the fact Foran was the best player on the team, when on of course.

RFM getting coaches award is probably as higher an honour considering its directly from your peers.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually reckon he could start his a career as centre for us, like SBW did. It would help fill a void for us and let’s face it back row is an area we are probably overstocked on.

Malla

Reaction score
The players voted and for some reason I suspect that they have a far better idea than we do.

Go Dogs
Yeah lets be honest... not much else to choose from.

The fact Foran showed up and busted his ass week in week out was enough. Even though he is a piece of shit of a human.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't believe Foran got the player of the year award.. surely it should of been RFM..
Yep I actually felt foran was holding back this year obviously trying to not get injured in contract year

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think it was the fact Foran was the best player on the team, when on of course.

RFM getting coaches award is probably as higher an honour considering its directly from your peers.
its not higher, foran's award is a players player award, that is the highest award there is. coaches award is just usually an "effort" award from the coaching staff and they dont consider the players player award.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They should have renamed the award for Foran to Player of half the year!

• Haha
Reactions: GDR

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM must few hard done by. He played almost 1/3 more games than Foran and was our best forward once Elliott was injured.