Rumour Jackson Topine new contract?

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think Morrin is ahead of Topine, he’s definitely one to watch out for, excited to see him next season. I’m not too sure what’s out there but from what I’ve heard there’s definitely rumblings about his behaviour off field.

He apparently enjoys the outside world a little too much , with or without his mrs by his side, that’s all I’ll say. But happy to give him benefit of the doubt of just being a young bloke and having some fun while you still can. You’re only young once lol but dangerous territory for him so he definitely needs to be careful
So he’s another Adam Elliot :tearsofjoy:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love his attitude, it's a real Bulldogs attitude, but probably needs to bulk up. Maybe some food coaching will benefit him & if what has been said is true, maybe needs an attitude adjustment off field.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His parents and in particular his mother allegedly complains about everything around the club and thinks her son is wayyyy better than he actually is
He has a sister that also played for the dogs in Harvey Norman and she did the same there
Kind of like a mrs know it all when it real fact mrs doesn’t know much at all and should stick to minding her own business !

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
His parents and in particular his mother allegedly complains about everything around the club and thinks her son is wayyyy better than he actually is
He has a sister that also played for the dogs in Harvey Norman and she did the same there
Kind of like a mrs know it all when it real fact mrs doesn’t know much at all and should stick to minding her own business !
It doesn't mean shit, Joseph Tapine's wife did the same 1 year ago in regards to how he was being managed at the Raiders. Even assuming what you're saying is true a good % of the fan base think the same thing. Topine's been mismanaged/used (especially when considering players like Stimson, Waddell, Edwards picked ahead of him).

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually thought he was good in the games he played. Looked dangerous running the ball and defended his star off. Better than the two blokes we have played recently Edwards and Stuckey
That was gonna be my quedtion..stuckey?..any good

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s what mothers do. Don’t write him off because his mother is being a mother

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People really writing stuckey off based of the 9 minutes he got on the bench.
Im not. He has done some good things this year, hopefully he makes the most of any opportunity that he gets next year. I thought it was poor coaching to select him against a strong forward pack, with our understrength pack, when we were likely not going to be competitive and he was going to get limited minutes. Not sure it helped his development to debut like that

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If that was true, why did he re sign then

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s what mothers do. Don’t write him off because his mother is being a mother
Never did I state or write him off
There was a reason he wasn’t re signed til the last round and no other clubs came knocking

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It doesn't mean shit, Joseph Tapine's wife did the same 1 year ago in regards to how he was being managed at the Raiders. Even assuming what you're saying is true a good % of the fan base think the same thing. Topine's been mismanaged/used (especially when considering players like Stimson, Waddell, Edwards picked ahead of him).
Are u comparing Joey tapine ( a nzld international) to topine???
Please stop

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Are u comparing Joey tapine ( a nzld international) to topine???
Please stop
Tapine wasn't the player he is today back then (was literally on the outer at the Raiders, playing reserve grade or low minute bench roles) + their abilities aren't relevant to the point you're making (family not in line with the clubs opinion). Please stop making dumb points and not expecting people to criticize you.