Official Jackson topine debuts

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope baz starts playing doorey aswell.
Last year he brought enthusiasm to the side.
Got to promote these guys that are hungry and have come thru the lower grades.
Guys like Stimson, Britt, Napa look like they are happy to do a little as possible.especially Napa. The club panicked when we lost klemmer and rushed in to buy Napa.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a great young man, very impressed. I especially liked the steely look in his eyes when he said Baz put his trust in him and knows he can do the job

I wish him all the best tomorrow and regardless of how he goes, I think in a couple of years time we will have a very special player and a possible future leader

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't debut him under our current circumstances. The panic has set in and JMK is out injured so I guess he has found himself making his debut earlier than expected.

Anyway how is he playing? Did we get exemption and chose him over Dietz?
We did get an exemption for Jackson to play but not sure if it was just as a hooker. He can play couple of positions in the pack .We needed an exemption to play Deitz. He can't play for us without issue until round 11, maybe you can't do it more than once in the first ten rounds....

Like you I hope that it not going to be a poor selection which could set him back. On a positive he is enthusiastic and honoured to be chosen and seems like he would not want to disappoint. Not overly big but always gives a good effort and has been pretty good in rep games.Fingers crossed.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hope baz starts playing doorey aswell.
Last year he brought enthusiasm to the side.
Got to promote these guys that are hungry and have come thru the lower grades.
Guys like Stimson, Britt, Napa look like they are happy to do a little as possible.especially Napa. The club panicked when we lost klemmer and rushed in to buy Napa.
it really pains me to see such rubbish posts like this, no player who plays first grade lacks desire. I can see you have never played at any level otherwise you wouldnt make these stupid comments.
they bust there ass every game, some are good enough and some arent at different levels.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you’re gonna jump in and attempt to be the voice of reason then at least try and stick to the facts and ease up on the sensationalism.

My position is and always was always that Dean was doing a good job with what he had at his disposal (the worst squad in the comp by a country mile). He overachieved every year and that is a fact.

We’ve now got a stronger squad on paper producing less in every facet of the game.

The constant theme of the gurus on this forum which I’ve happily called out was that apparently we had superior players such as Wakeham, To’omaga, Ogden, Nu Brown etc etc languishing in reserve grade or being under-utilised and that Pay was a moron for not playing them. If Marley and others want to carry on as the resident armchair experts throwing tantrums left and right then they deserve to be called out and humiliated.

If you wish to continue this discussion then please present some facts and truths in your next post.

Regards,

Horse
I remember your defence of Pay as different. But tbh, I'm not that invested. Just like everyone on the Kennel, I have had many bad takes..I thought Hoppa was gunna have a good year just a few weeks ago. My post was just making the point that your comment on Marley can apply to all and even yourself.

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now THIS is the type of young man I want to play for my club. A junior who has come up through the ranks who loves the club & would die for the club. Best wishes to you young man & may you have a long & prosperous career.

Oh & I hope the club looks after him VERY well too. It would take a lot for him to leave so just don't stuff him around!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Now THIS is the type of young man I want to play for my club. A junior who has come up through the ranks who loves the club & would die for the club. Best wishes to you young man & may you have a long & prosperous career.

Oh & I hope the club looks after him VERY well too. It would take a lot for him to leave so just don't stuff him around!
Yes rebuild around guys like this if we can.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I feel happy and sad for this guy at the same time.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it really pains me to see such rubbish posts like this, no player who plays first grade lacks desire. I can see you have never played at any level otherwise you wouldnt make these stupid comments.
they bust there ass every game, some are good enough and some arent at different levels.
No your right and point taken

Tony Williams busted his arse for us every game ,geez that guys desire to play for blue and white should never have been questioned period
What a work rate he had ......I wonder what level he was on ?
Maybe he was an exception

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has the potential to be a player in the mold of either a Cam Murray or a Victor Radley. All the best for today & the future Jackson!!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Excited to see him into side. I think with Jackson out and his ability to play hooker I can see why he was brought into the side. He could be a handy bench option.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score