Official Jackson topine debuts

Malla

Reaction score
That's probably a fair comparison. A smaller, worker type tackling second rower. He has more footy awareness than Jackson though. He played hooker as a junior so he has that string to his bow as well.
Ahh makes sense as to why he's getting a start today then. If he has a good game at hooker then fuck why not persist with him there, who knows how good he can become next season with Burton there and some better forwards.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You do realise you're talking about Marley...easily the most negative/pessimistic person on TK. When has he ever been positive about anything? Everything is always doom and gloom and every player is shit.

Some people are glass half full people, some are glass half empty people and then there's Marley who thinks the glass is fucking shit. LOL
He’s got nothing to be positive about in life and just takes it all out on us

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After round 10
9 Dietz
13 Katoa
14 Topine
Jmk left right out!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How long until the kennel starts roasting him after he makes one mistake?
You know they will. I'm sure the usual negative people will be the culprits. Or they'll blame Baz for playing him too early.. But they would have complained if people didn't get dropped and juniors didn't get a run. Whinge bloody whinge..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How long until the kennel starts roasting him after he makes one mistake?
look closer , its already happening LOL

hes too small, he shouldn't be brought into a sh!t team,, yadda yadda..

its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog..

BTW he is the same size as Victor Radley.. no one says hes too small..

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Just watched the Mounties game. Really Lewis played very well, Topine was ok. I though Doorey was better and I'd like to see him get some FG chances soon. Maybe they will promote those guys once we get past this hard run of games against the better teams in the comp to give them a chance of competing.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did try to be positive this off season...then the season happened :expressionless:
Not sure why you’re against Topine coming and playing 9. You do know Radley did the same for the Roosters until he could get the lock spot?
I know we are struggling but I’d rather we promote and blood young players than buy reserve graders who have no future with the club

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just watched the Mounties game. Really Lewis played very well, Topine was ok. I though Doorey was better and I'd like to see him get some FG chances soon. Maybe they will promote those guys once we get past this hard run of games against the better teams in the comp to give them a chance of competing.
Waddell couldn't be playing much worse and Doorey did well on an edge for us last season. Plus he's been playing well in reserves. Hopefully he gets a call up soon because Baz can only stick with Waddell for so long.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure why you’re against Topine coming and playing 9. You do know Radley did the same for the Roosters until he could get the lock spot?
I know we are struggling but I’d rather we promote and blood young players than buy reserve graders who have no future with the club
Because he's against everything and everything is Barrett's fault in his eyes.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I rate him, I just don't rate bringing him in now. He has played like 3 games in reserves and has hardly established himself there, we struggle to transition players to NRL, our forward pack is shambles, etc. People complain about me.being "negative" yet I'm not the donkey shitting on our young players that are struggling to transition to firstgrade like them.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I should have added, Dietz had a great game. Actually had vision. I'd like him to be in the top 17 for the rest of the season.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
look closer , its already happening LOL

hes too small, he shouldn't be brought into a sh!t team,, yadda yadda..

its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog..

BTW he is the same size as Victor Radley.. no one says hes too small..
Agree 100%,reminds me a lot of a bulldogs great in Steve folkes,size running style,he’s also played most of season in reggies,at hooker,winning or not these young guys need the experience,I’m disappointed that may doorey is not in the side,he brings a lot more than Napa.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not sure where the Jacko comparisons come from, he's alot more agile than Jacko, reminds me abit of John Bateman, bit undersized but moves very well