are all our players due in england for super league back 9 of there careers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Like in origin? Hmmm yeah, not likely. At the moment he is just being beaten by quicker players on the edges. He will have more people around him defending tighter.
Didn't Napa run right over him through middle though? Napa can barelt bumo off defenders these days yet he went straight over Jackson like he wasn't there. Something is off with Jackson atm.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Didn't Napa run right over him through middle though? Napa can barelt bumo off defenders these days yet he went straight over Jackson like he wasn't there. Something is off with Jackson atm.
the captains curse... trying to hard, he was a leader by actions for years... If he loses it then he's just your average run of the mill backrower...
Imo he has lost his blues starting spot already and he will need improve as will those around him otherwise we will have one very frustrated player who wont want to be part of a mediocre side in whats suppose to be the prime years of his career

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jacko will come back. As bad as everyone says he played, he did top the tackle count with 32 and missed 2 tackles. He also scored the try. I also think Foran is not running the ball enough and defenders are loading up on his runners, every time Jacko hits an edge there are 2 or 3 defenders waiting. He has yet to be put into half a hole.

I think he has been trying too hard in tackles and his timing has been a little off because of it. He tried to hit Napa too hard and copped a knee or hip to the nose again, just like last week.

And everyone saying RFM is a better player ate their words tonight. He looked soft tonight. With JJ does not matter how hard the hits are he rips in 110%.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jacko will come back. As bad as everyone says he played, he did top the tackle count with 32 and missed 2 tackles. He also scored the try. I also think Foran is not running the ball enough and defenders are loading up on his runners, every time Jacko hits an edge there are 2 or 3 defenders waiting. He has yet to be put into half a hole.

I think he has been trying too hard in tackles and his timing has been a little off because of it. He tried to hit Napa too hard and copped a knee or hip to the nose again, just like last week.

And everyone saying RFM is a better player ate their words tonight. He looked soft tonight. With JJ does not matter how hard the hits are he rips in 110%.
I love Jacko, but both his performances this year are sub par. U say he missed 2 tackles tonight, 1 was on that cream puff Napa which lead to a try.

U bag foran, our biggest problem is we are still to predictable, the defence knows the ball is going to him 90% of the time and we have no 2nd option, that’s why we will struggle till we have another option to go to.

Until we have another ball playing half and line runner on the other side of the field, everyone knows foran is giving a short ball to RFM. If I can see it, pretty sure the rorters saw it coming all week, hence why RFM was so heavily marked.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

RFM looked soft? Hahaha yh okay mate.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No doubt he is struggling, but you dont drop your captain after two hardly unexpected losses. So you have to consider if he might be better off playing tighter at lock. I would. Given we are struggling through our forwards i would try this:
8. Woods
10. Klem
11. Fine
12. RFM
13. Jacko

14. JMK
15. Fualalo
16. To'omaga/ogden
17. Tualau/tolman

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s my fav player but that has to be the worst game I’ve seen him play

Extremely weak and slow performance

Feet for hands

Can’t hit a hole or run an overs line to save his life

All of a sudden thinks he’s jason taumololo and wants to run over opp players

Needs the 13 asap
Not good enough for right edge I’m sorry to say

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
RFM was soft? Bahahahaha what a dumb comment

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never really liked people saying Jackson to 13, but his less mobile than previous years!
Look how he played at lock for nsw last year, was very very good

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No doubt he is struggling, but you dont drop your captain after two hardly unexpected losses. So you have to consider if he might be better off playing tighter at lock. I would. Given we are struggling through our forwards i would try this:
8. Woods
10. Klem
11. Fine
12. RFM
13. Jacko

14. JMK
15. Fualalo
16. To'omaga/ogden
17. Tualau/tolman
Yh i'm not saying drop him, but there's definitely something off with him. I have always wanted him to move to lock and now seems like the best time even with his defensive errors.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know aye. Every run he was fighting in the tackle trying to push off defenders. He also had to take a lot of tough runs tonight.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least we will have him through the origin period.

And by the look of things. We'll have klemmer and woods too.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cordner is great at running lines.. f***ing Rorter$

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know he is one of your kiwi bros and you are obviously biased, for a guy that weighs 110kg he does not hit the line hard enough especially when taking a hitup in the middle. The same can be said about his defence, hardly ever see him rip in with a shoulder and is more of a grabber.
He is 190cm and 110kg according to the bulldogs site, these are figures similar to Cordner....... maybe he should have a look at how hard and straight Cordner runs and hits.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could Pay have affected him and anyway with new defensive structures?. I think there was something on one of the NRL podcasts a while ago that pinpointed by Raiders players were struggling to defend properly and leaking points and considering Pay was there defensive coach surely it would mean something. It's not just JJ though, the team has been shit in the defensive compartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.