Official Jackson says refreshed Bulldogs on the improve

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He started off in the back row years ago but he’s lost all that mobility. He’s definitely a prop.
It's like the 50th time this idiot has named Sue in the backrow despite the fact he has continually been told he is a prop. Next we will hear how CHN or Chris Smith should be starting centre.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Damn the stats definitely tell a different story to what I saw, sometimes he looked like he was running in quick sand but if he can get out those stats next season he can be a decent signing, still don’t want him starting though, I want to see a forward with a good offload and good footwork, I actually really rate Ogden highly and think he will be really pushing for a starting spot by the end of next season
Yh he's just inconsistent, Tigers were also very weak through the middle so it was hard to always be effective. I'm not that worried about our middle next season simply because we aren't winning shit no matter how good they play...i just hope they all make strides forward in their development and are ready when the rest of our squad is.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it amazing how guys like Jackson can have a really upbeat feeling and then us supporters have already written us off.
Just shows the character of the guy. Hope he remains a one club player and goes down as a doggies legend.
Would be great if Jacko can lift that trophy up one day. It would be a great reward for having faith in the club and busting his back side week in week out.
We are so lucky to have Jacko, bloody legend and big heart and would never leave the dogs .. only way is it uncle Nic shows him the bags

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah I was looking forward to sue coming over. He was going to fill one of our problem areas. impact off the bench. I guess maybe he won't now.
Sue and Mariner should be fun to watch playing together...