Opinion Jackson not at the Press Conference.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many pingers did you have last night? Here's your comments about JJ:

Offers absolutely nothing
Even off the field
Sweet Fcuk all
3 years ago I said to move him on
I was named a shit fan
Now who’s the shit one

You are without doubt throwing him under the bus you dribbling imbecile!
this fwit has dementia and forgot his original reply
Muppet Jackson personifies everything wrong with the club and team
Wood ducks
Cream puffs
Lacking any skill or footy smarts

both read carefully idiot
BOTH he and the coach should walk into Belmore first thing Monday morning and resign if they had any ounce of integrity or love for the club!!!

this leech is on 700k a year
Bordering on theft

my loyalties lie with the club
Not some overrated underdone useless washed up has been called Joshua

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this fwit has dementia and forgot his original reply
Muppet Jackson personifies everything wrong with the club and team
Wood ducks
Cream puffs
Lacking any skill or footy smarts

both read carefully idiot
BOTH he and the coach should walk into Belmore first thing Monday morning and resign if they had any ounce of integrity or love for the club!!!

this leech is on 700k a year
Bordering on theft

my loyalties lie with the club
Not some overrated underdone useless washed up has been called Joshua
You should have been a wank angry man

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should be blowing Baz during the press conference for making him the focal point of the attack
Ahh!, I thought I could see bits of "HEAD" gear protruding from beneath Tbaz's desk at the presser, I thought it was Burton but now I realize you are correct, It was our captain JJ, Training for next week's Captaincy & showing (Tent) sorry I meant Trent, his plan of attack against the Cocks next week.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh!, I thought I could see bits of "HEAD" gear protruding from beneath Tbaz's desk at the presser, I thought it was Burton but now I realize you are correct, It was our captain JJ, Training for next week's Captaincy & showing (Tent) sorry I meant Trent, his plan of attack against the Cocks next week.
Yeah exactly. We’re getting ready to suck it.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You imbecile
I said both need to go u dribbler
Blind feckkk
Geez mate, I bet your mates (if you have any) can't wait for you to get to the party. Take a chill pill and learn to express yourself without the anger mate. We are all frustrated but JJ will not be thrown under the bus by this club. He lives and breaths this club.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s not Burtons fault Barrett has him playing a game plan that doesn’t suit him as a player, Barrett needs to develop a game plan that plays to his current players strengths and stop trying to implement Penriths playing style, it’s why we are so clunky. The game plan does not suit the players we have, Simple…
Baz is nothing more than a consultant. He might be able to develop a game plan but he doesn’t have the nous to implement any of them because he isn’t a coach.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Geez mate, I bet your mates (if you have any) can't wait for you to get to the party. Take a chill pill and learn to express yourself without the anger mate. We are all frustrated but JJ will not be thrown under the bus by this club. He lives and breaths this club.
Well said. Thank you.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go feck yourself nq tosser
Ps
Got no mates