Social Media Jackson Hastings

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Paul Crawley has an article up that states Reimis Smith is in talks to move to Storm ASAP, but it’s got nothing to do with JAC.
We Better be getting fucking jac for smith... if we give him up without jac wtf...

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt Hastings would sign with us. I think he and Barrett don't get along. Wasn't Barrett the one that axed him from Manly that's why he ended up in England. I think because due to the strip club incident with Hastings and DCE. Barrett took DCEs side.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's an odd reaction.. seems to me he still has it in for Baz.. I know who i'd trust more out of the 2
He's commented before saying we don't mention his name around here (Barrett) to a Wigan fan that said I hope you are as good for us as the great Trent Barrett was... He hates him

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We Better be getting fucking jac for smith... if we give him up without jac wtf...
Maybe it’s grant :p

Don’t get why we are giving him up anyways. Seems strange that we let him go and things with JAC Are apparently complicated.

Love the way storm do business. Hope we aren’t the club that keeps on losing players for nothing. If he is released this season I’d want Jnr Smith as a minimum.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not saying this will happen or could but i heard along time ago prior to green that he was marked as a player of interest along with clifford

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Funny how not 1 reporter has recently mentioned in a pressah the once an 4 all ? ,
" hey TBaz is Hastings an option or what " .
look would be priceless hehe ,,,,
& close the thread man .

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny how not 1 reporter has recently mentioned in a pressah the once an 4 all ? ,
" hey TBaz is Hastings an option or what " .
look would be priceless hehe ,,,,
& close the thread man .
No lets keep the thread open..

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe it’s grant :p

Don’t get why we are giving him up anyways. Seems strange that we let him go and things with JAC Are apparently complicated.

Love the way storm do business. Hope we aren’t the club that keeps on losing players for nothing. If he is released this season I’d want Jnr Smith as a minimum.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we landed Brandon Smith for Reimis Smith... Brandon wants to play hooker, we need one, Harry Grant will take Cameron’s spot, most teams currently loaded at hooker or don’t have the cap space... could happen.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 18394i seen this on Twitter. It weren't happen he hates Barrett and he has mentioned it a few times on Twitter he would never play under Barrett says him self 0 chance of happening
If we wanted Hastings we wouldn't have signed Flanno. Barrett has said multiple times he wants to build the team around Flanno so as Moedogg said...fuck Hastings