1. The Kennel is saddened to hear of the passing of one of their much loved members (Izzy Forreal).

Kennelers are invited to pay their respects in the following threads:

Vale: Izzy Forreal

Official Site Statement
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

WWOS MOLE Jackson Hastings

Discussion in 'Rumours' started by shannon2009, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible Super Mod Staff Member Premium Member Gilded

Manly fucked up bigtime.. they assumed Pearce signing was over the line due to an MOU, however the offer wasn't finalised and Knights trumped them.

So now they are backtracking.

Heads might roll over this one, as it's a major fuckup to have released Green BEFORE signing and submitting Pearces deal to NRL.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AlphaPapaBravo

AlphaPapaBravo Kennel Enthusiast

Alot of players have a few good games here and there. Stringing good games together consistently is what separates the men from the boys... and Brown has not impressed me at all in that regard.

3. EB18

EB18 Participant

Yeah I understand what your saying thats very true. Consistency is the hard part. If our forwards consistently dominant the opposition; which I think they can against most teams then our havles will shine.

If Pay decides to go with Cleeland over Brown then im fine with that. I reckon Cleeland will go well. Just our goal kicking will suffer unless Mbyes goal kicking improves massively or Martin gets a run in first grade.

A Foran Cleeland havles combo might go well. As long as its not Frawley. Either Cleeland or Brown to partner Foran.

• Like Like x 3
  4. AlphaPapaBravo

AlphaPapaBravo Kennel Enthusiast

The whole complexion of our side will take a dramatic turn if Mbye trains the house down and becomes a reliable goal kicker and solid at field goal attempts. I hope he does because hes fast and great on his feet and i dont want to see his talent go to waste

• Like Like x 2
  5. steeliz

steeliz Kennel Enthusiast

So are manly going to sue Pearce like Hasler is trying to do to us?

6. Shnissss

Shnissss Forum Regular

Likely not depending on the timing and when Pearce was officially ‘released’ by the Roosters. I’m sure a number of under the table agreements were made. Last thing any club wants is to open a can of worms by trying to sign an already contracted player which could be viewed as trying to entice a player to break a contract with their existing club.

7. Bulldogs09

Bulldogs09 Immortal

Don’t know if anyone reads the manly forum. Went over for a snoop. Had a laugh at some dreaming of their money from missing Pearce going to klemmer. Though found it interesting some bloke they seem to respect for mail said they are releasing a player and will pick up Hodkinson on the cheap.

The player they releasing is not for $ but for the players career advancements. All of them lead to it being Hastings and don’t seem
    Happy about it.

Hopefully true. Would like him as an option with Foran.

8. Mr Invisible

Hmm unlikely .. then again being told "we don't want you", only to then say "heeeeeey come on back" is not a good feeling.

Manly need Hastings more than Hodkinson.... and Manly need Hastings more than Hastings needs Manly.

9. CEO

CEO Kennel Enthusiast

I go on Manly forums occasionally as well as it’s one of the more active forums, they have been harping on about Klemmer the whole year and saying they have offered him this and that, some even say he’s signed an agreement that he will sign with Manly if he leaves the dogs—which is ridiculous, no one would sign such a thing. They want Jacko as well, they are on the pipe.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Bulldogs09

Bulldogs09 Immortal

Oh I’m sure they do want jacko and klem just like we want Jake and Tom. I just mean they speak like klem is on the market, which he’s not.

Anyway I dunno mr invis I had a look at Hastings twitter and someone said it last night and he said thanks for update bro, also when it came
    Out other week he said to them when asked I dunno u guys tell me. If he was 1000% staying surely he would say it’s rubbish or fake news. Hopefully true. Kid has proven at chooks he has talent and if he has someone like Foran inside him as a dominate half I back him. Especially if pay can get him
    Going!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Mr Invisible

What's funny about that place is most don't even live anywhere near Manly. Quite a lot on the coast, quite a lot in Qld, and ironically some in Manly in Qld.

Maybe it's a case of wanting to live vicariously through the area of the team you support.

12. Mitch Connor

Mitch Connor Super Moderator Staff Member

Majority of Manlys best juniors coming through are all from Parramatta region too

13. steeliz

steeliz Kennel Enthusiast

This is true,

But it makes a joke of the MOU system when Des tries to sue us and manly lets Pearce walk away.

14. Hansta

Hansta Im Bain's Boss!

Saw him with my 2 eyes training lol. Is that good enough?

• Like Like x 1
    • Best Post Best Post x 1
  15. Como Dog

Como Dog Forum Regular

Spot
    Spot on.

16. Mr Invisible

Except after you made that comment he was pictured on the Manly official webpage in one of their Training Sessions.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. belmore_utd

belmore_utd Pro Golf Hack

bearded round eyes awe rook da same

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. flamebouyant

flamebouyant Kennel Enthusiast

Who is to say you have to live in the same area as the team you support. That is simply rediculous. I know its not exactly what you said, but its what you insinuated.
    My dad grew up in canterbury, went to canterbury boys high, and has supported them his whole life. Therefore, i am a bulldogs supporter too. But i have never lived anywhere near canterbury or bankstown.
    Just sayin.

19. Mr Invisible

I know but it explains the "Manly fans don't travel" thing.

• Like Like x 1
  20. flamebouyant

flamebouyant Kennel Enthusiast

Thats true.