Jacko nailed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
The players need to pull their fingers out their arse it’s time they fuckened earned what they are paid if we went to work today and put that shit what can you call it we would be gone some of these guys are on to much money and don’t give a shit and they are not worth what they are on they have big heads well guess what guys it’s all going to come to an end because you are not worth what you are getting and you won’t get it from any other team so back to the work force you rejects I hope you read this you are pretenders
And you play along champions that give there heart and sole you know who you are enjoy retirement because no other club will take shit like you

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The players need to pull their fingers out their arse it’s time they fuckened earned what they are paid if we went to work today and put that shit what can you call it we would be gone some of these guys are on to much money and don’t give a shit and they are not worth what they are on they have big heads well guess what guys it’s all going to come to an end because you are not worth what you are getting and you won’t get it from any other team so back to the work force you rejects I hope you read this you are pretenders
And you play along champions that give there heart and sole you know who you are enjoy retirement because no other club will take shit like you
They need to be taken for a visit to a kids cancer ward to see how good they really have it.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They were absolutely horrible today and that’s the best thing I can say. Besides that they were bad. I keep reminding myself we will be back. Maybe not this century, but we will be back and we will be a better football team.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people don’t get it.

The likes of Frawley and JMK just don’t have it. They drop balls, they fuck up passes, they miss tackles because ......... they are shit. Do you think deep down they want to play shit? They are playing for their careers.

The same can be said for half the side. The error was to sign these guys on the dollars they are on. This is checkmate for the club.

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
Some people don’t get it.

The likes of Frawley and JMK just don’t have it. They drop balls, they fuck up passes, they miss tackles because ......... they are shit. Do you think deep down they want to play shit? They are playing for their careers.

The same can be said for half the side. The error was to sign these guys on the dollars they are on. This is checkmate for the club.

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
Don’t get what they should have never been there wake up

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t get what they should have never been there wake up
You are blaming the players?

They are not capable of playing better, they are shit.

Blame the people that signed them and fucked the roster

Last edited by a moderator:

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why ? Because he tried hard ?
He fucked up a lot too.
Being a 4 in a sea of 2’s doesn’t make you good.
I didn't say he was good. I said he was our best. And for the record I believe he was better than a 4.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I didn't say he was good. I said he was our best. And for the record I believe he was better than a 4.
Our 2ndrowers can't break tackles, run decent lines, or decoys or 2nd phase, stop offloads in 3 man tackles...apart from that Jacko was our best (apart from Klem who was better but will be sitting out some games because he is systematic of the careless actions of our numb skull players).

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
You are blaming the players?

They are not capable of playing better, they are shit.

Blame the people that signed them and fucked the roster
Mate Frawley didn’t even try he can play better
than that crap he dished up they are being payed to play football and have a go at least that was a disgrace I felt for Klemmer at the end of the game he went down on his hornches head down staring at the ground he looked to me like he was done playing with idiots

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Our 2ndrowers can't break tackles, run decent lines, or decoys or 2nd phase, stop offloads in 3 man tackles...apart from that Jacko was our best (apart from Klem who was better but will be sitting out some games because he is systematic of the careless actions of our numb skull players).
Both Martin and RFM break tackles and offload..and for the issue of running lines that's definitely a coaching issue.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate Frawley didn’t even try he can play better
than that crap he dished up they are being payed to play football and have a go at least that was a disgrace I felt for Klemmer at the end of the game he went down on his hornches head down staring at the ground he looked to me like he was done playing with idiots
Broke my heart watching Klemmer at the end.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Both Martin and RFM break tackles and offload..and for the issue of running lines that's definitely a coaching issue.
You're right. Des had the same players running great lines last year didn't he. How many tries did we score running those beautiful lines again last season?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You're right. Des had the same players running great lines last year didn't he. How many tries did we score running those beautiful lines again last season?
They didn't play under him on the edge last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.