News Jack Wighton- out of dogs clash

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Won’t matter if he’s out, may be their organiser .. but we would have SMASHED them anyway.!!! They won’t be winning this one.

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m actually a little concerned about this week. Obviously Wighton out is huge but they get back leadership with Croker and Whitehead which i feel is what has been lacking for them. CNK also back to FB and playing in Canberra is concerning. Hopefully it’s Sydney weather.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m actually a little concerned about this week. Obviously Wighton out is huge but they get back leadership with Croker and Whitehead which i feel is what has been lacking for them. CNK also back to FB and playing in Canberra is concerning. Hopefully it’s Sydney weather.
7° at 6pm Friday

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it’s time to break our record of 16 points and hopefully we get 18 lol
Lol..more like I hope we break our record of 3 tries and score 4.

Anyway, if your defense is good, then 4 tries a game will win you 99% of games.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True but we just go in not worrying or caring about whats happening with them. Just focus on what we can and will do
This. Build on the good work they did last week, starting with the same do or die attitude in defence, and the rest will follow. Burto is on the verge of having a blinder, I can feel it. I actually dreamt he scored a try lol.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
7° at 6pm Friday
Perfect. Once the boys do their warm-up the cold air will be like sucking pure oxygen lol. We have similar weather to Canberra where I live, so 7 is nothing. Iirc we've had -7 before! Regularly get temps around or just below freezing. Now that's cold.

Malla

Reaction score
This. Build on the good work they did last week, starting with the same do or die attitude in defence, and the rest will follow. Burto is on the verge of having a blinder, I can feel it. I actually dreamt he scored a try lol.
I just dropped Burto from my SC team after waiting 8 weeks for him to have a blinder
Whats the bet this week he kills it

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just dropped Burto from my SC team after waiting 8 weeks for him to have a blinder
Whats the bet this week he kills it
I have the same problem with Burto but decided to keep him because of the easier teams his facing, don't forget we (Bulldogs)had a tough draw...

Malla

Reaction score
I have the same problem with Burto but decided to keep him because of the easier teams his facing, don't forget we (Bulldogs)had a tough draw...
Yeah I just cut my losses bro lost enough money with him and picked up Munster

I hope Friday night I regret dropping him lol