Jack Miller fan club

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know if you following the motoGP but our boy Jack Miller is going good.

If you get a chance go and watch his last 2 races.

And while your at it watch the first practice session of France (the most recent race). Miller used a stunning tactic to try and get one up on his competitors.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Italian Motogp starts shortly Jack qualified 5th, look forward to seeing another good performance from him..another win would be bloody great.

Haven't been following it much to be honest wtf has happened to Honda and in partcicular Mark Marquez? Lost his mojo or is the bike slow these days?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Went ok Jack but well beaten into 6th not sure why but didn't have the pace around the track.
Gardner won again by a skinny .014 of a second.

Sadly a young swiss rider lost his life failing to recover from an horriffic accident in Moto3 qualifying yesterday.

Brought back the awful memories of Marco Simoncelli nearly ten years ago now.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Went ok Jack but well beaten into 6th not sure why but didn't have the pace around the track.

Sadly a young swiss rider lost his life failing to recover from an horriffic accident in Moto3 qualifying yesterday.

The guy who died...was it the one who landed with the full force of the fall on his back?

Gee that accident was horrific. RIP :(

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Italian Motogp starts shortly Jack qualified 5th, look forward to seeing another good performance from him..another win would be bloody great.

Haven't been following it much to be honest wtf has happened to Honda and in partcicular Mark Marquez? Lost his mojo or is the bike slow these days?
Crashed in 2019, just came back this year, still battling injury.

Atleast it gives everyone else a crack at a title: )

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy who died...was it the one who landed with the full force of the fall on his back?

Yeh it's very sad.

The bloke in the blue and white was the one who died, slipped off, went under his own bike then the bloke 8n orange ran over his head.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just finished watching it, apparently jack was struggling with front tyre grip, he was slow through 3rd and 4th sector all weekend.

But in saying that he's normally cursed on that track, so all in all he did really well!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just finished watching it, apparently jack was struggling with front tyre grip, he was slow through 3rd and 4th sector all weekend.

But in saying that he's normally cursed on that track, so all in all he did really well!
yeh no knock he just lacked overall pace not ability(down the straight the duke was like a lear jet!), couple of spills very early on may have been in the back of his mind too re not overdoing it when its not your day.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Crashed in 2019, just came back this year, still battling injury.

Atleast it gives everyone else a crack at a title: )
Yeh i knew about 2020 and the injury battles, have since read up a bit on his woes this year..great rider, fearless as hell and fell off again last night too had a shitty weekend by all reports and that topped it off.
Best ever? 56 wins, 95 podiums and of the 35 odd times he has missed a spot on the stage he probably has crashed in 20+!! :laughing:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

i didnt go looking for the footage of what eventuated..mainly because i'll never forget the Marco Simoncelli impact year ago.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
i didnt go looking for the footage of what eventuated..mainly because i'll never forget the Marco Simoncelli impact year ago.
I saw it last night on the news.

The guy to the left that landed so hard was Sasaki, and the other rider, are both apparently ok. Both the other riders were very lucky :(

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, Remy has just signed on to the tech3 KTM motogp team for 2022!
That's great news. Never really watched moto2 until this season. Thought I'd tune in just to watch Remy ride. It sure was a tense last lap on the weekend.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great news. Never really watched moto2 until this season. Thought I'd tune in just to watch Remy ride. It sure was a tense last lap on the weekend.
Same bro, I only started watching mto 2 for Remy, but now I'm hooked, he looks like he might be as gifted as his dad.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheee here,
Is this the guy that plays for Trinity Wakefield wildcats?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jack finished 6th last night i didn't watch it, a decent 6th or just so so?

Good to see Marquez back in the winners circle, for mine the best rider maybe ever and the most gungho motherfucker ever to jump on a Motogp bike.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Good to see Marquez back in the winners circle, for mine the best rider maybe ever and the most gungho motherfucker ever to jump on a Motogp bike.
Marquez has won on that track 11 times in a row. It obviously his track.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He rode well, up into second early, but had major rear grip problems, kept it on the road, didn't do anything silly.

I think he's still third in the championship.