Jack Hetherington

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If not for his aggression, he wouldn't be in first grade.. we really need aggression, but I'd rather aggression with skill or power.. not just misguided aggression...

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's like Napa in a sense where if you control their aggression there's not a lot of upside then.
Walrus has aggression?
He falls over like a bag of potatoes before he hits the defensive line.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got to wonder why Penrith has limited his first grade games

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Hetherington, thompson, Jacko in the middle, Doorey and Waddell/RFM on the edges that isn't looking too bad to me, good mix of speed, impact with some tackle machines in the middle (Hetherington and Jacko).

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
im sceoptical if truye,
but f me, is there a player the kennel DOES want to sign without over 50% saying its a bad idea.

no player briought up has been spared this. even townsend on the cheap was rubbished ffs.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
im sceoptical if truye,
but f me, is there a player the kennel DOES want to sign without over 50% saying its a bad idea.

no player briought up has been spared this. even townsend on the cheap was rubbished ffs.
I wonder in years past if there was internet what fans would make of players like Jim Leis, Mick Pittman, Ross Conlon. I would look forward to these kind of signings with optimism . I don't recall fans then being so negative and want a piece or say in every negotiation. I know times are different now and maybe a part of me is clinging on how we supported decisions and got on with it.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All but signed I’m hearing
But we all know our management will Fcuk up the signing of the contract somehow
Just needs to finalise his fitness thingy ma jig
who is your source?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLLL Jack is s shit **** and the only reason he stands out is because of his stupidity "aggression" to which he keeps getting rubbed out of the game for. He is a poor man's Keegan Hipgrave.