News Jack Hetherington wants to bring some aggression to the dog house.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Couldn't care less about aggression, I'll take high intensity and precision over it. People keep going on about that game against the Roosters vs JWH..JWH ran for almost 180m with one of the quickest play the balls...Hetherington on the other hand ran for 46m with the 2nd slowest play the ball.
Intensity and precision!? He’s an nrl forward not a ballerina !

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This engine room is looking well oiled
8. Hetherington
9. JMK (sigh)
10. Thommo (when back)
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Elliot
14. Renouf
Then any of Doorey, Ogden or Napa (whoever stands up at training)
This pack would have some sting!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn’t that keen on the signing originally but I liked what I saw in the video.

He’s related to Brett Mullins apparently, that’s where the pace must come from.
Jack is the son of Brett Hethrington who was a prop forward for the Raiders back in the 90’s. I remember his dad playing against us in the 94 Grand final loss. He’s a chip off the old block his old man was a big unit also and Jack looks a lot like his dad.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was told on saturday by a person who gets good mail, he wants Thommo and Napa back at training so when he does the wrestling drills he's got someone his size AND can be top dog. How fucking good!!
Why isn’t Napa back at training ? He wasn’t involved in origin so why is he yet to be back ?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He will be good value. He has the intimidation factor that has been missing for so long.
I would rather Thompson as backrow. He has the uncanny ability to run onto the ball.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Barrett keeps him controlled his aggression will be contagious with the rest of our forwards. I think he will turn out to be a smart buy, i just wish we had a genuine ball playing prop as well.

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This bloke looks like the whole package to me, good size,speed,footwork,and not scared of the hard yards. Plus he'll stand up and intimedate with his defence not scared of anyone,tbaz obviously has seen the way he goes about his game and likes what he has to offer, rip in to em i say just glad he's wearing the blue and white.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hetherington looked powerful and fast with the ball in some of his games with the Warriors and pedestrian in others. Obviously he'll always be aggressive in defence.

Hopefully he has a big preseason and finds more consistency with his runs as he is an athlete for a prop. He needs to avoid suspension though to maximise his potential.