News Jack Hetherington wants to bring some aggression to the dog house.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Zap was rattled, he didn’t know where to go after that, how dare he steal his favourite question away from him...
Noticed that hehe. Zap struggled cos Hetho can string a few words together lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Couldn't care less about aggression, I'll take high intensity and precision over it. People keep going on about that game against the Roosters vs JWH..JWH ran for almost 180m with one of the quickest play the balls...Hetherington on the other hand ran for 46m with the 2nd slowest play the ball.
Exactly if its going to be like Klemmer plodding up the field, getting up slowly and whinging at the markers, you can fuck that "aggression' off.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Think Heatherington will bring out aggression in Thompson & Nappa and our other forwards, he will be our equivalent of the Roosters JWH, Also I was very impressed by from what I saw of young Matt Doorey this season, his support play was excellent and he also seems to have a bit of pace about him with this new coaching staff around him and now some quality players in the squad I think we we will see some great games from him in 2021, I think he'll be a player to watch.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can’t coach speed. Big Willy was an example of a big man who had speed. Makes a potent force. Klemmer on the other hand is an example of a forward who has size but not speed. So it’s great if the dogs are building speed into the squad. Needed in the backline as well. I hardly rate Hoppa for speed and there is a need for halves who have acceleration. Unbelievably bog average squad as afor the last two years.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will bring it, the games I saw him play for the once were Warriors.. he has plenty of mongrel. And under TBAZ, he will shine.!!!
Yeah he went well for them. Can't remember who it was against...but he chased through a bomb, out jumped the fullback & scored to the right side of the posts... when I saw that I thought he was a talent, stoked when I heard he was coming over!!

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah he went well for them. Can't remember who it was against...but he chased through a bomb, out jumped the fullback & scored to the right side of the posts... when I saw that I thought he was a talent, stoked when I heard he was coming over!!
Wasn't that Jack murchie?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And it might of been against us haha

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like Hetherington's aggression but .....he is not a meter eater. We need forwards that can steamroll the opposition, punch holes through the defense and get us moving forward in each set of six with quick play the balls.

Last edited: