News Jack De Bellend Megathread

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do you KNOW he is GUILTY?

You were in the room?
Don't you know that Trafford KNOWS who is guilty & who isn't & you aren't allowed to question his infinite wisdom?

I don't know if he did it or not, but either way it's a terrible result. If he did it, he doesn't go to jail like he should & the girl is permanently scarred. If he didn't, his reputation is shot permanently & the girl gets away without punishment.

The other victim is JDB's wife or partner who was pregnant. He is a scumbag for that alone.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
what a shame, the guilty walk.
For those interested I will be posting a link to transcripts and summary of the 1st trial here. It's taking a bit longer than I first through but will have the link posted by 04/06/2021. I will PM a few of you guys also.
how about letting the bloke get on with his career and raise his family.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I hate when people pull the "why didn't she do this or that" or " how come she wasn't doing this or that"

Whi fucken knows why she didn't. But just because she didn't, doesn't means shes bullshitting.
What do people actually think would happen in these scenarios really if she fought them off and screamed? Debellend is twice her weight. Thats just one of them. There's his mate with him. She thinks 2 against one.

Scenario in this case could be:
Ok she gets herself into a compromising situation. Thinks she's going to another club. Debellend tells the tuk tuk guy to go elsewhere. She is heard saying forget it ...but goes along anyway. As a woman she's thinking great I'm tipsy and now I have to try and walk back into CBD alone and risk being attacked by some other guy, if I dont go with them. They say they need to charge their phones. Sounds reasonable. High profile guys like this don't rape and assault. I'm ok.

She jumps the fence. Needs to go to the bathroom. Jack the lad walks in naked. She's thinking. Well what can I do. Possibly scream, scratch his eyes out? I'm trapped in this townhouse. Do I fight like my life and reputation depends on it ..or.....

Is consent discussed? Who knows. She thinks do I fight them and take the chance of being bashed or murdered (women think like that and it happens) she tacitly goes along with it.

The other bloke eventually can't get it up any longer and probably starts having regrets after Jack, his footy hero, has cat called him to have a go and join in.

They finish up. Walk back to town. Jack slips her a 50 and tells her to shut up...like its a regular occurrence for his nights on the town she thinks. She cant run off. She's just felt like she was threatened if she talks so goes along with events as they pan out. Lines up with them at a club but leaves at that next opportunity.

She has contact with a male friend that night for advice. Admits to the incident at work where they provide all the support you'd expect from a good employer. Police interview her and DPP decide to charge Bellend and his mate to test the legalities.

And thats where you chose to believe her story or theirs after hearing their side of it.

(I dont know all the details but thats the gist of it I think).

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate when people pull the "why didn't she do this or that" or " how come she wasn't doing this or that"

Whi fucken knows why she didn't. But just because she didn't, doesn't means shes bullshitting.
True, but then what do we look at when looking at a case?
No one else was in the room, so what on earth does one look at when determining guilt?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit outcome. No justice for the girl and no not guilty verdict for De Bellend.

I reckon no matter what he is a shit bloke so I don't care that he has lost so much. At least that is some justice. Hope his revitalised career is short and shit.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shit outcome. No justice for the girl and no not guilty verdict for De Bellend.

I reckon no matter what he is a shit bloke so I don't care that he has lost so much. At least that is some justice. Hope his revitalised career is short and shit.
At least he had the judicial system look at the claims, still not as bad as the Hayne disdain.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a common reaction found in most sexual and non-sexual assault tho.

Same reason woman stay with men who bash them.

Woman don't behave in the same manner as men.

Will take a few more generations of women to find that kind of power within themselves and this public discussion that sexual consent before intercourse, must be sought, and given will help that to some degree.
Nah they do. I know men that are with women who bash them all the time. They don’t report or say anything. I tell them if u we’re doing this to her you’d be in jail. Yet still no act taken.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah they do. I know men that are with women who bash them all the time. They don’t report or say anything. I tell them if u we’re doing this to her you’d be in jail. Yet still no act taken.
When I said women don't act the same, I didnt mean bash others.

I meant (generally) women aren't aggressive in defending themselves.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yeah it’s the same both ways. Trust me.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Funny thing is, when I say just leave her why stay. It’s usually because she’s a demon in the bedroom and loves it. So she knows she’s doing the wrong thing but uses sex as a tool

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Funny thing is, when I say just leave her why stay. It’s usually because she’s a demon in the bedroom and loves it. So she knows she’s doing the wrong thing but uses sex as a tool
Be happy for your poor friend. Sounds like he thinks it's worth it poor pet :grinning:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Be happy for your poor friend. Sounds like he thinks it's worth it poor pet :grinning:
Lol, it’s multiple people and I do feel sorry for them. It’s a shame really. There being abused and excepting it

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh, and the NRL will have to pay the Dragons for their losses at the very least, ie. covering at least his wages. If the Dragons don't have larger designs on what incidental damages they might have taken (loss of prize money, loss of performance based sponsorship uplifts, etc).
It said in the article that de Bellin was paid a total of $1,000 per week whilst he was stood down, so far below his normal wage & he missed out on rep payments as well.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He lost his court case against the NRL and the court upheld the NRL's right to stand him down on no fault proviso.

How could he sue?

He should just slink off to the training paddock until picked by Hook and be grateful the whole of the 12 jury members couldn't agree.

Very lucky the case has been dropped and needs to seriously reflect on his family and his club, both of whom he has badly let down.

Yes his reputation is shot to bits but thats his own doing, as most of the public really cant judge on the legality of rape, in these guys instances, but can judge on his treatment of his family and his ethics.

I dare say his club and family do not want to suffer any further embarrassment when NRL QC's start into him if he tries to sue.

The proposed new legislation won't be helping cases like this in the future so best he keeps it in his shorts and forgets Santa Pub Crawl this year.

Anyway thats my take on it.
Get on with your life debellend and don't put your club or family into these abysmal situations ever again.
"He should just slink off to the training paddock until picked by Hook and be grateful the whole of the 12 jury members couldn't agree." That's an assumption that he did an illegal act. This wasn't proven in 2 court cases.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Times are a changing. There are plenty of violent girls now.
I did say "defending" themselves but I don't really think the odds have evened themselves up tho.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"He should just slink off to the training paddock until picked by Hook and be grateful the whole of the 12 jury members couldn't agree." That's an assumption that he did an illegal act. This wasn't proven in 2 court cases.
All we really know that 12 or 11 jurors couldn't agree. Might have been 10 voted to convict. Who knows.

He got off thats all that counts. He's free to slink off :grinning:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All we really know that 12 or 11 jurors couldn't agree. Might have been 10 voted to convict. Who knows.

He got off that's all that counts. He's free to slink off :grinning:
maybe he's not "grateful". Maybe he is angry he didn't get found not guilty. Just getting off would not be enough if he didn't actually commit a crime. (I reiterate that I wasn't there so I don't know if he did it or not). It's a terrible thing to be accused of such a thing if he didn't do it & terrible if he did!)