News Jack De Bellend Megathread

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I know the first season or 2 he was still part of the 30 man squad. But did he sign a new extension?

Im not too sure. Didn’t follow it too closely.
Yeah I think he St George contract just ran out.
While the NRL can stand down players I'm positive the players still get paid their contractual arrangements.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not how much leg he has to stand on when he’s had a gangbang (if not rape) while a pregnant wife is at home. Can’t see anyone saying he didn’t bring himself into dispute.

No legal expert though seems like the responsibility of his code of conduct there surely is enough to end that idea?

Also I’m Confused they cleared him of anal rape? How? If they have some rape kit or evidence that showed her ass wasn’t touched then clearly it shows some shit said was a lie? That would surely end it there? I don’t get how they clear that?

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not how much leg he has to stand on when he’s had a gangbang (if not rape) while a pregnant wife is at home. Can’t see anyone saying he didn’t bring himself into dispute.

No legal expert though seems like the responsibility of his code of conduct there surely is enough to end that idea?

Also I’m Confused they cleared him of anal rape? How? If they have some rape kit or evidence that showed her ass wasn’t touched then clearly it shows some shit said was a lie? That would surely end it there? I don’t get how they clear that?

remote.png

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well this is a turn up for the books. I had it on good authority (@Trafford10) that de Bellin would be found guilty on all counts as it was obvious he was guilty. I didn't know either way. This is why I don't assume anybody is guilty because the press tell me so.

Surely if the DPP can't make a conviction in 2 attempts they shouldn't get a 3rd go. That's a punishment in itself & I say that for anybody.

This also must be the death knell for the NRL's no-fault stand down policy. I have always thought this was wrong because we SHOULD be presumed innocent until proven otherwise & for the so called players' assoc. to agree to it was a disgrace.

I only hope that he didn't do it, because I really want scumbag rapists to go to jail & I would hate to see a guilty man go free. But there is no winner here. Either the men did it & get off almost Scott free (it would have cost them a LOT of money) or the woman made a false allegation & SHE got off Scott free.

Can she sue them civilly & if so is this a lower bar to prove in court? Like what happened to Hayne in the USA.

It's a mess either way.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Well this is a turn up for the books. I had it on good authority (@Trafford10) that de Bellin would be found guilty on all counts as it was obvious he was guilty. I didn't know either way. This is why I don't assume anybody is guilty because the press tell me so.

Surely if the DPP can't make a conviction in 2 attempts they shouldn't get a 3rd go. That's a punishment in itself & I say that for anybody.

This also must be the death knell for the NRL's no-fault stand down policy. I have always thought this was wrong because we SHOULD be presumed innocent until proven otherwise & for the so called players' assoc. to agree to it was a disgrace.

I only hope that he didn't do it, because I really want scumbag rapists to go to jail & I would hate to see a guilty man go free. But there is no winner here. Either the men did it & get off almost Scott free (it would have cost them a LOT of money) or the woman made a false allegation & SHE got off Scott free.

Can she sue them civilly & if so is this a lower bar to prove in court? Like what happened to Hayne in the USA.

It's a mess either way.
Correction I said he did it and everybody knows he did it.
Proving it beyond a reasonable doubt to 11 people is the hard part.
99.99% of the time if a women claims she was raped, she was raped.
The vast majority of rapes go unreported
As to a 3rd Trial? Maybe they reduce the charges and go again. I hope they do.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reputational mainly, but he would have lost endorsements, he was a shoe in for origin at that time so whats that..90k a year for those? His contract may have had added bonuses with playing a certain number of games, playing finals etc.

He would have been coming off contract now and would easily have been worth 650k+ a year.

All these things should be factored in.

However, Now that I think about it... it's not like he was found not guilty. The jury was hung.. not sure how that impacts it all.
Not found guilty so innocent you cant have it both ways

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correction I said he did it and everybody knows he did it.
Proving it beyond a reasonable doubt to 11 people is the hard part.
99.99% of the time if a women claims she was raped, she was raped.
The vast majority of rapes go unreported
As to a 3rd Trial? Maybe they reduce the charges and go again. I hope they do.
How does everyone KNOW they did it?
Were they all in the room at the time?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many times can they go to trial without getting a result one way or the other? Is there a limit? Surely it can't drag out forever?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
At the end of the day, Jack De Belin is still a massive flog in my book. Any guy that cheats, especially when their partner is pregnant is just a dead set selfish cuñt,