Jack Cogger

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jack was brought in along with Meaney to be our future 1 & 7.

Hoppa aint our future 1 going forward, neither is Foran or Lewis at 7.

We aren't making the 8 this year and its time soft mannered Dean Pay grew a pair of kahoonas and fucks off Foran to reserve grade for Cogger, Hoppa to centre for Montonya and Meaney to FB.

If Pay cannot do it, Chris Anderson needs to step in as head coach and drill every mother fucker in the club from the toilet cleaner to the cook.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Montoya, Lichaa, Foran need to be dropped permanently as of this Tuesday's team list

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with a lot of what your saying. But I don’t agree with fucking off foran. He did nothing because our whole team was dominated across the park. I’m first to put my hand up and agree we need to fuck off foran. But he needs to be in the team and he needs us to be going forward to see the true value of him. Cogger was OK in reggies... he did his job and that’s it. He wasn’t spectacular or any better then what we have atm. I can see he has vision and Will be a better hooker for service but then his defence is a bit of a worry up the guts.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cogger at least is a traditional halfback who has spent his entire rugby league career to date playing that role. He knows what it takes to be a game manager. I’m not convinced Lachlan does.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was at the game on Saturday and i must say after 15min, Foran could no longer keep pace with the game and was hiding out on the wing limping his way back.

Montoya was atrocious and RFM was down and out with his fitness. Lichaa well no comment.

Meaney was OK in cup along with Cogger, and it would be more beneficial to throw them into 1st grade for the overpaid duds already there

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was at the game on Saturday and i must say after 15min, Foran could no longer keep pace with the game and was hiding out on the wing limping his way back.

Montoya was atrocious and RFM was down and out with his fitness. Lichaa well no comment.

Meaney was OK in cup along with Cogger, and it would be more beneficial to throw them into 1st grade for the overpaid duds already there
To be fair, RFM made over 40 tackles, which is a lot more than anyone else in our side.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Major changes are needed with selections and guys need to be dropped.

Obviously CHN should start..Chris Smith and Rhyse Martin need to play immediately... As does Meaney to see what they have with him...

Renouf, Ogden and soon Harper should be getting runs very soon and hopefully Okenbur down the line if he's up to it.

I still think Lichaa will be so bad that they'll have to sign someone before mid season otherwise the fans will burn the stadium...

But most of us hated the Napa signing and I don't get wasting three years and big money on him when we have such little money because of Foran...

Seriously, they need to just pay Foran out and eat the cap space. But I don't see how we'll sign anyone legit in this situation for a while.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Major changes are needed with selections and guys need to be dropped.

Obviously CHN should start..Chris Smith and Rhyse Martin need to play immediately... As does Meaney to see what they have with him...

Renouf, Ogden and soon Harper should be getting runs very soon and hopefully Okenbur down the line if he's up to it.

I still think Lichaa will be so bad that they'll have to sign someone before mid season otherwise the fans will burn the stadium...

But most of us hated the Napa signing and I don't get wasting three years and big money on him when we have such little money because of Foran...

Seriously, they need to just pay Foran out and eat the cap space. But I don't see how we'll sign anyone legit in this situation for a while.
C Smith, R Martin, O Ogden. 3 easy swaps.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chris Anderson can sit on the board and help with recruitment etc but he should never be near a FG coaches box after his time with the rorters.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still have faith in Lewis. With better service from a first grade hooker one day, and actually having speed around him and maybe even a second serviceable living non-Zombie half partner (crazy idea I know) then he would be a lot better..

He and Martin had a great combo last year and Pay split that up as well. Genius.

People forget Shifty was pretty average for the first year or two while he was still young and coming off the bench and playing fullback etc... I see Lewis as such a hard worker and competitor that he'll work on his craft like Shifty did... Hopefully anyway..

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You have made the decision Lewis isn’t going to be a decent player for us after 1 bad game ? Lol pathetic
Correct Lewis is not a 7. He is a runner and not an organiser. Lewis 6 Cogger 7.

Where did i say he is not a decent player? He is a good player you dope

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chris Anderson can sit on the board and help with recruitment etc but he should never be near a FG coaches box after his time with the rorters.
No markers? He didn't quite make use of Politis' cartel like Trent Robinson has did he?

They were dreadful. I forget the squad he had though.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have made the decision Lewis isn’t going to be a decent player for us after 1 bad game ? Lol pathetic
The point I think he was making is that expecting Lewis to be the on field general and major decision maker might just put more pressure on him. He's a talent. But still needs some time to let his game develop without the pressure of having to run the team.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol about the prince comment, that’s ridiculous!! He is and will be our future no7 I’m sure.... but agree with your other points mate !!

Last edited:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
None of our options have proven themselves at NRL level yet (including Foran who has got to reestablish himself - if jes capable that is).