Jack Cogger signs for The Panthers

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never understood why the likes of Frawley and Lewis kept getting a start ahead of Cogger. Has he been playing ok in super league ??

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Never understood why the likes of Frawley and Lewis kept getting a start ahead of Cogger. Has he been playing ok in super league ??
Ian Watson took over at Huddersfield and poached St Helens halfback Theo Fages, so that gave Cogger no chance of wearing 7. He should have always been playing at 6 imo, but for what ever reason Lolahea was getting a run over him there for a while.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We let him and Lewis go coz we had Flanno coming with Wakeham and BBO in the background.

Flanno proved to be a flop. Wakeham has not been resigned and BBO is out for most of next season.

Disaster result.

Not saying we should have kept him. But given what we've seen from Flanno, I'd prefer Cogger.
We definitely should have kept him, showed sparks in a team devoid of any kind of confidence and got then got shafted.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO, he will end up being an outstanding Dummy Half.
Reminds me so much of Craig Polla-Mounter.
Just my thoughts anyway.
He was good in the 1 game he filled in at hooker for us. Alot of people shit on his defence, but i thought he was pretty good and didn't shy away from front on contact.
Looks like the Panthers have seen in Jack what we could see in him, they have named him in the 14 Jumper which I assume means he will play some 9 giving Kenny relief at dummy half at some stage.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Looks like the Panthers have seen in Jack what we could see in him, they have named him in the 14 Jumper which I assume means he will play some 9 giving Kenny relief at dummy half at some stage.

Yep wish the kid nothing but the best. Deserves abit of development and success after getting fucked around for so long