Other News Source JAC

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1605163630758.png

Melbourne winger Josh Addo-Carr has decided to turn down a return to Concord and play out the 2021 season with the Storm, per The Sydney Morning Herald’s Michael Chammas.

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fn lame...multiple weeks of baseless rumours with an end result that he was never even close to coming to the Dogs...

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fn lame...multiple weeks of baseless rumours with an end result that he was never even close to coming to the Dogs...
For as long as I can remember players or more likely player managers have linked players to the Dogs to get more cash. I don’t think he was ever coming to Belmore, I’m sure CSmith was never going to play in 2021 he was just letting Melbourne get on top of the roster issues With BSmith, Grant and JAC before announcing his retirement .

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank god tigers are now the basket case no one wants to play for,maybe we are getting Mansour 1 year then jac

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he was “leaving “ Melbourne, And I doubt he was ,His intention was to go to the Tigers.
He never wanted to come here ,
He was never coming here ,
And he won’t be coming here.
If we were any chance of him coming, he would have signed for 2021, We had the cash,we could have upped our offer if 80k was the only sticking point. Next year plenty of clubs will have room to move under cap and will be after him.

ramonesdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
If he was “leaving “ Melbourne, And I doubt he was ,His intention was to go to the Tigers.
He never wanted to come here ,
He was never coming here ,
And he won’t be coming here.
If we were any chance of him coming, he would have signed for 2021, We had the cash,we could have upped our offer if 80k was the only sticking point. Next year plenty of clubs will have room to move under cap and will be after him.
That's the embarrassing part about all this, we gave up a player even though we were never in it

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly, most on here have blinkers...

You don’t think TB can rationalise his decisions or has a plan when his entire career is on the line.

Reimis Smith is an average player. His attitude is another issue.

We will likely now end up with Mansour (upgrade from R Smith), it also means we’re creating room for someone (likely a number 9)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

You don’t think TB can rationalise his decisions or has a plan when his entire career is on the line.

We will likely now end up with Mansour (upgrade from R Smith), it also means we’re creating room for someone (likely a number 9)
Mansour is going to the Tigers, thankfully.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree. People are carrying on as if we got played by the Storm and that we've lost our best player. TBaz knows what he's doing so we need to have a little faith. Whatever the plan is, we'll have a stronger roster by moving Smith on.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly. Negativity breeds Negativity ! None of us know what is happening in the dressing room behind closed doors re attitude and behaviour. Im guessing TBaz has got inside word on who is keen to be at the dogs, and whoever isn't is moved on. Nothing beats a fresh start. I know when I start a new job and inherit a team, I weed out all the negative dead wood and build my own team and culture. This is no different
Smith probably didn't want to be be at the dogs, certainly played like it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I agree. People are carrying on as if we got played by the Storm and that we've lost our best player. TBaz knows what he's doing so we need to have a little faith. Whatever the plan is, we'll have a stronger roster by moving Smith on.
That's it. Smith will do well at Melbourne because their wingers can cruise as class inside provides opportunities. With us he's was just a lazy **** off the ball and wouldn't see the ball in attacking areas. Great outcome for all involved.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score