Other News Source JAC

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
relax we have signed him. He's not going to souths. He doesn't want to play centre or wing and his brother latrell has the back.
Just be cool. We literally have him.
How confident are you on this? If he doesn't come, will you ban yourself for one month?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
how did i get the EGM papers before the media?

answer. i wont ket you avoid thids questiuon again (as you always do).
For all we know you are a journalist masquerading as a troll on here.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't think anyone's posted this yet from telecrap saturday

THE FOX IS PINING FOR STORM ALREADY
MATT LOGUE

PREMIERSHIP-winning Storm winger Josh Addo-Carr hasn’t ruled out returning to the Storm if his family situation in Sydney changes. The Wests Tigers and Canterbury are favourites to secure the flyer’s signature after he requested to leave the Storm to be closer to his loved ones. Addo-Carr is in NSW Blues camp for the next three weeks and hopes to sign with a Sydney-based club after November’s Origin series. He is likely to sign a multi-year deal with a rival club, but he is open to rejoining Melbourne if his personal circumstances change. “I probably would return,” Addo-Carr said. “I wouldn’t say no to a Melbourne Storm contract. I love that club. I’ll definitely miss the Storm, especially all the boys. “I’ve got a really good relationship with everyone at the club and I’ll always be a part of that club and have that connection with the club. “I’ve got lifelong friends now, so it’s a win-win for me. For now, I’m looking forward to getting back to Sydney. “I’ve made this decision for my family. Everyone knows I wanted to move back, and I’ve been away from them for so long now as well.” Storm football manager Frank Ponissi has opened the door for Addo-Carr to return in the future. In the meantime, Ponissi is working through the final details of a player swap that will allow the winger’s release to be activated.

last 2 sentences, if true, us or west?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how did i get the EGM papers before the media?

answer. i wont ket you avoid thids questiuon again (as you always do).
You have stated that JAC is signed.....if wrong then u better eat your shit and admit u dont have the good oil

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Man I hope we get addo carr. He was amazing yday. One of the few.

If it’s true the article makes me think maybe it us? Tigers have said no to Nofa and tommy? So who else could they want?

Hopefully is with Smith going to storm. He would be damn good for them and addo carr amazing for us. To have that attacking threat for first time since 2012 ffs.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man I hope we get addo carr. He was amazing yday. One of the few.

If it’s true the article makes me think maybe it us? Tigers have said no to Nofa and tommy? So who else could they want?

Hopefully is with Smith going to storm. He would be damn good for them and addo carr amazing for us. To have that attacking threat for first time since 2012 ffs.
Totally agree its a good swap for both clubs

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Souths are doing everything possible to fit him in. There’s a few Souths boys in the Origin camp who may try and influence him over but equally a few Penrith players who can speak highly of TB.

I think the decision on JAC is going to come down to what happens with Corey Allen or we meet the 800k he’s after

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Give him
700k. 3-4 year deal is fine.

• Haha
Reactions: Sue

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How confident are you on this? If he doesn't come, will you ban yourself for one month?
notice that he won't respond to your comment because it's all bullshit that jac has signed

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Give them any of remis, okonbor,
Dwz or meaney. Surely one will be a option for them and one might go. Fuck I’d even say Crichton could go well there. I’d even cop hoppa. Anyone basically not cotric or Jake from our backs.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give them any of remis, okonbor,
Dwz or meaney. Surely one will be a option for them and one might go. Fuck I’d even say Crichton could go well there. I’d even cop hoppa. Anyone basically not cotric or Jake from our backs.
Id definitely keep okonbor, he wouldnt be on big $. Dwz im not sure on, fuck when he is on he is scary good, but too inconsistent, still would keep him for now. Remis shits me, there is no fire in him so he can go