Other News Source JAC

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It's just a sms convo not sure what posting a screenshot would do. He's redacted the name of the sender.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fellow kennellers. Papa Emeritus is Nasheed with another alias. The term Emeritus means something like ' was part of an organisation and no longer is but is still shown respect' or some shit like that. You are a funny guy Nashweed!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mitch Conor is that legit they have or joke lol. We are clutching so bad there but fuck I hope
We land him. Just to have someone that dangerous in our backline since barba would be worth watching. Not that I haven’t watched every game these miserable Fucking years

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sneaky suspicion it'll be souths get JAC and we get Latrell. Anything is possible. Hope not.
Wouldnt make sense. He would only be going to Souths to play with Latrell

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it's a player swap at Tigers holding it up, we should try to get Jake Simpkin out of the Tigers by releasing Reimis Smith to Storm.
JAC goes to Tigers, we get Simpkin, Storm get Smith.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just read Weirdler from nine, saying Tigers in box seat for Carr. If not Tigers will remain at Storm??

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Might be the tigers promising another player the fb spot

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s all smoke and mirrors...
JAC is leaving the Storm, the issue for JAC is timing and a swap deal...
Timing in that only 2 or 3 clubs can realistically make a play for him under cap considerations and then factor in the type of money he wants is above his position grade meaning a club has to pay overs to play him as a winger or take a punt on him at fullback. This narrows it down to Tigers and Dogs, but then you have the Melbourne issue of requiring a player swap... Tigers will not release Nofoaluma or Talau, willing to release Mbye, Bulldogs have a few options that look more appealing to the Storm..
I think we are in the box seat and it’s all about milking more coin by spreading rubbish through journos

At the end of the day, I’ll be stoked if we land one of either JAC or B Smith... both would be a ridiculously good recruitment drive, maybe the best we have seen