JAC micd up

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
knock know who is there, obviously no one, thats not leadership, thats just a winger talking. As james graham said and i agree, who the fuck listens to a winger that doesn't tackle. Wont happen, stay on your fukn wing and make some tackles yourself.
Agree. I always prefer a forward to be captain, I would be nice if someone like Mahoney could develop into that role for us in a year or two.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Agree. I always prefer a forward to be captain, I would be nice if someone like Mahoney could develop into that role for us in a year or two.
or a 6 or 7 as they have most control on the field.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t think there is anything wrong with fox as a winger saying everything he said. Graham can say that about a winger but it seems to me Fox is doing more revving up to the players on the wing than Jackson as our captain is or has been doing in the middle.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t think there is anything wrong with fox as a winger saying everything he said. Graham can say that about a winger but it seems to me Fox is doing more revving up to the players on the wing than Jackson as our captain is or has been doing in the middle.
were you a winger or reserve player :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
were you a winger or reserve player :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
My point is times have changed. All fox is doing is trying to rev his mates up. He’s brought alot of energy since coming to the club and given players extra confidence.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
My point is times have changed. All fox is doing is trying to rev his mates up. He’s brought alot of energy since coming to the club and given players extra confidence.
Agree mate he is the CEO of the team