JAC has been sounded out by Barret

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he would be good for us provided we got some creativity ie Marshall into the spine as well. Wake ham at hooker I couldn’t see working at all but if we have 2 million to spend as reported then that easily covers
JAC
BENJI
whichever hooker we can get from Melbourne

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The list that came out had him in 550k. I think Sivo was in that aswell.

So its either bottom FB money or top winger Money.

Hes not either atm.
They reckon he was on up to 800k at the Panthers, no way he’s on 350k as suggested. And agree with your assessment of where he sits at the moment.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They reckon he was on up to 800k at the Panthers, no way he’s on 350k as suggested. And agree with your assessment of where he sits at the moment.
800k? No wonder they wanted him off the books.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not believing Isacc but JAC is a no brainer with what's left available. Even if he doesn't work out at fullback, 600k for JAC isn't bad considering he's the best winger in the world IMO. Ferguson is 500k at the Eels. That's what it takes unfortunately. He'll get first crack at fullback, if it doesn't work back to the wing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't know about jac at fb might work has he played there before? Hope the Greene deal falls through I'd rather Benji come over
I can't see why he would be a failure at HB, unless he has tried previously?

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Melbourne want a player in return so I think a swap with any of DWZ, Smith or Okunbur could satisfy Melbourne. JAC is miles ahead of any back that we have so yes, he would definitely improve our team and if we could swap DWZ the cost for us wouldn't be too much more. Yes I agree a half and a FB are priority but there isn't much available at this stage to spend our money on so I would take JAC if possible

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smith would probably kill it under Bellamy’s system. So if this trade happens queue the retrospective complaints on ‘why did we ever let Smith go?’.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Assuming this is true
I would sign JAC as a fullback, if he fails the contract reverts back to an agreed reasonable winger's money.
That would be fair to both parties.
Otherwise it's a BIG NO for me !

Last edited:

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact the Storm want a player in return is great for us. We have several who are underperforming, we get rid of one and get a player like JAC in return which just improves your squad.Not fussed where he would play, we would just be a better team.