JAC has been sounded out by Barret

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Couldn’t Burton play fullback?
And quite frankly how the fuck is he the only player committed to his contract. Fuck Penriff, get it done.
Think it'll be more likely that we sign him up on Nov 1st and then see what Penrith do then. If they keep him for the year, then so be it.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t imagine anyone would be happy making 25%-50% of what they could be making for a season, and also play as a back up...sorry kick up a stink, throw your toys out of the cot , whatever if we want him and he can play FG next here he should be “see yaz later!!”

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got to be very careful with this. We’re already paying fullback money to DWZ to play wing/centre and we paid Cotric decent coin who is relatively untested at centre, do it again and we could have a fair bit of money tied up.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah mad.. Already have a whole bunch of wingers who want to play in different positions. Disaster season.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to be a dick....but remember who the source is. Isaac's track record is pretty bad so take this info with an enormous mountain of salt. Go back and look at some of his past predictions and you'll see what I mean

Hopefully he's wrong again because JAC isn't a ball playing FB which is what we desperately need. Unless Baz can turn him into one, this isn't the best option. Much rather play Avo as the long term FB and then have Burton and Lam as the halves.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don’t think he’s a fullback, will be another valentine Holmes. Amazing on the wing but not the ball playing skill for fullback
Agree but at this point we don't have much choice imo. Would give him a 2 year deal with some club options and security in place he's shit there. Issue is though without a good half or 9 it won't matter where he plays in the backline as he will get limited opportunities

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JAC at fullback is going to be a disaster. It’ll be on the same level as Reimis at centre, and DWZ at fullback earlier this year.

Some players are not made to be fullbacks. I don’t get the obsession with paying them big money to play out of position.
I think the obsession is to win them away from there current club. Otherwise we won’t get anyone lol

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Couldn’t Burton play fullback?
And quite frankly how the fuck is he the only player committed to his contract. Fuck Penriff, get it done.
I think we had the same issue with cogger a couple of years ago, knights wouldn’t release him!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got to be very careful with this. We’re already paying fullback money to DWZ to play wing/centre and we paid Cotric decent coin who is relatively untested at centre, do it again and we could have a fair bit of money tied up.
I don’t ever recall reading that we are paying dwz fullback money.. if anything I heard he wanted to stay here because he loved it not because of the money.