Other News Source JAC four year deal

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs table four-year, $2m-plus offer for Addo-Carr
Adrian Proszenko
By Adrian Proszenko
December 3, 2020 — 4.49pm

Canterbury has ramped up their pursuit of Josh Addo-Carr by tabling a four-year, $2 million-plus deal for the Storm star.

Just a week after the Herald published photos of Addo-Carr touring Bulldogs headquarters, the club has submitted a formal offer. The deal would make The Fox the highest-paid winger in the NRL, although both parties are open to the prospect of him potentially switching to fullback.

Addo-Carr will remain in Melbourne next season, denying a request for a release from the final year of his contract after the club failed to land a suitable replacement. However, the Blues flyer will return to Sydney the following season for family reasons, with the Bulldogs emerging as one of the leading contenders for his signature.

New coach Trent Barrett has already secured Raiders star Nick Cotric for next season and Panthers playmaker Matt Burton from 2022, and the "family club" is hopeful Addo-Carr will commit until the end of 2025.

Addo-Carr had signed a heads of agreement to join the Wests Tigers on a four-year deal, although the arrangement only applied if he was available from 2021. The Tigers are likely to remain in the mix for his services, while South Sydney could also make a play for the following season.

Storm winger Josh Addo-Carr was spotted in a secret meeting at Belmore last month.

Storm winger Josh Addo-Carr was spotted in a secret meeting at Belmore last month.CREDIT:RHETT WYMAN

Canterbury wants to add more pace to its backline and hasn’t settled on a long-term fullback despite rotating Will Hopoate, Nick Meaney and Dallin Watene-Zelezniak through the position.

Having already secured Burton and Jack Hetherington, the Bulldogs are courting another Panther, off-contract forward Spencer Leniu. If successful, it will cause further friction between Barett and his former club. YES PLEASE :grinning:

In other signing news, Jack Cogger is expected to continue his career in England after the Bulldogs opted not to offer him a new contract.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My son just saw JAC 4 year deal @ 500k on nine not sure if anyone else saw it
Any thing is possible when you work hard to make it happen...
Certain people at the club are going to the extreme to achieve the best possible outcome.
Suddenly we are a magnet not only for players but also for SPONSORS and TPAs !
Soon enough there will be some very big news :grinning: :nomouth:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Certain people at the club are going to the extreme to achieve the best possible outcome.
D- voice stop prick teasing......tell me, tell me, tell me :grinning: Inquiring minds would love to know. :grinning: PRETTY PLEASE :blush:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where NO means YES and YES means NO....has it got anything to do with JAC and perhaps LENIU :grinning:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having already secured Burton and Jack Hetherington, the Bulldogs are courting another Panther, off-contract forward Spencer Leniu. If successful, it will cause further friction between Barett and his former club. YES PLEASE :grinning:
x2

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well that's exactly the problem my friend, it's like being at the verge of a multiple orgasm but the for foreplay never ends :grinning: I'm excited but like 99% of the Kennel I'm also impatient :grinning:
I’ve just stopped checking every 5 minutes after we officially signed Burton ! The kennel is like a school of piranhas, throw in a meaty signing rumour . . . It’s a feeding frenzy !!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I understand it the heads of agreement was non binding.....JAC's manager was supposed to meet with the Tigers so they could formally start drawing up the contract but neither he nor JAC turned up for the meeting. They never even attempted to make contact nor give the Tigers an explanation for their lack of interest.
Just bizare...why would they bother signing it in the first place?!?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well that's exactly the problem my friend, it's like being at the verge of a multiple orgasm but the foreplay never ends :grinning: I'm excited but like 99% of the Kennel I'm also impatient :grinning:
All I can say, there are some sensitive very sensitive issues

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All I can say, there are some sensitive very sensitive issues
Sounds intriguing....and if so kudos to you for not revealing such information on a public forum, but sooner or later the prick teasing is going to have to stop. Either bring us to full orgasm with what you know...or f@ck off :grinning: hahahaha just kidding brother LOVE having you around and I appreciate the tidbits you throw our way :grinning: In any case you could always PM me, put me out of my misery, gentleman's honor I wouldn't tell a soul. :grinning:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds intriguing....and if so kudos to you for not revealing such information on a public forum, but sooner or later the prick teasing is going to have to stop. Either bring us to full orgasm with what you know...or f@ck off :grinning: hahahaha just kidding brother LOVE having you around and I appreciate the tidbits you throw our way :grinning: In any case you could always PM me, put me out of my misery, gentleman's honor I wouldn't tell a soul. :grinning:
One rule for all, we have to patient :nomouth: :tonguewink: