Iverson and Compton Fuatimau

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TIGERS POUNCE ON STAR BROTHERS

WESTS Tigers have poached two highly promising young brothers from the ranks of the Bulldogs.

Iverson and Compton Fuatimau, both powerhouse centres, signed with the Tigers last week - and they will be joining a third brother at the club!

Tyrese, a 17-year-old prop, played in the Tigers' Harold Matthews squad this season and is also held in high regard at the club.

Iverson Fuatimau. (Twitter)
Iverson, aged 20 and Compton, 18, were born in New Zealand and scouted by then Bulldogs recruitment man Warren McDonnell.

When McDonnell moved to the Tigers, he made signing the two young centres a priority and it all came to fruition in recent days.

The two will train with the first grade squad over the summer and are expected to be NRL-ready for 2022.

I dont get to watch much of the lower grades - Whats anyone's feedback on these boys? Big loss?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

WESTS Tigers have poached two highly promising young brothers from the ranks of the Bulldogs.

Iverson and Compton Fuatimau, both powerhouse centres, signed with the Tigers last week - and they will be joining a third brother at the club!

Tyrese, a 17-year-old prop, played in the Tigers' Harold Matthews squad this season and is also held in high regard at the club.

Iverson, aged 20 and Compton, 18, were born in New Zealand and scouted by then Bulldogs recruitment man Warren McDonnell.

When McDonnell moved to the Tigers, he made signing the two young centres a priority and it all came to fruition in recent days.

The two will train with the first grade squad over the summer and are expected to be NRL-ready for 2022.

I dont get to watch much of the lower grades - Whats anyone's feedback on these boys? Big loss?
Saw a fair bit of Compton - solid centre - from memory was made captain of sgball side last year - always disappointing to lose juniors that the club had invested significantly in - time will tell but at this point not great losses.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s ok. Bulldogs never focused on the NRLW anyways. Let’s not worry about them and let’s focus on building our juniors and nrl teams into powerhouses. The women’s teams aren’t important right now.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This McDonnell **** is useless imo... Glad we don't have him anymore, also if anyone is going to take our juniors the tigers can lol young islanders won't thrive under madges dictatorship

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Honestly... is that a chick? Or Female to male tranny?

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s ok. Bulldogs never focused on the NRLW anyways. Let’s not worry about them and let’s focus on building our juniors and nrl teams into powerhouses. The women’s teams aren’t important right now.
Dogs i think dont put to much emphasis at the juniour levels, some of the juniour developement teams havent even been trialled and picked yet, other clubs chose there juniours 1-2 months ago and already training

Life_of_League

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dont mock them they will come back to bite us
They just want to play footy because they are freaks

Have we lost big devontai also ? this is fucked
McDonnell yah c***

Good to see bbo back in belmore
No too sure where Devontae is now. Heard he was coming back to the Dog’s but had put on some COVID weight and was told he needed to loose it. Some of the players that came from QLD were told they maybe better off finding a club up there.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
18 and 20 years old. If they were any chop we would of been hearing about them for years

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No too sure where Devontae is now. Heard he was coming back to the Dog’s but had put on some COVID weight and was told he needed to loose it. Some of the players that came from QLD were told they maybe better off finding a club up there.
Some covid weight!! I'm hearing 135-140kgs at present!! Up from 110kgs last season. With that lack of control, I doubt he'll be back to football, let alone the dogs

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dogs i think dont put to much emphasis at the juniour levels, some of the juniour developement teams havent even been trialled and picked yet, other clubs chose there juniours 1-2 months ago and already training
Matts, Ball, Flegg and Tarsha Gale all started Monday 16th and are doing 3 nights a week till Christmas.

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some covid weight!! I'm hearing 135-140kgs at present!! Up from 110kgs last season. With that lack of control, I doubt he'll be back to football, let alone the dogs
Beasttt size

bring him down to baz already what are the doing ffs

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mentioned in a different thread but he has signed with Wynnum in QCup.