I've decided to go today ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I left at half time, along with a bunch of other people. The security guard at the exit actually asked me if it was full time already because that many people were going.
Hopefully after this year they will fuck off the back to Belmore games from that shit hole
You made the right decision. I think I know the security guard you're talking about he was talking quite loudly when we left about 15 minutes after half time asking if he's still needed as most of the crowd had left.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mature self decided against making a sign today but now the gloves are off.

Next game I go to I will definitely express my disgust via a sign or 2
Do a sign with a picture of Raelene / Dib and Des fucking our club with a strap on

Reactions: DT

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would need a lot more than 50% off to attend these shitshows.

Its hard enough to watch on TV for fucks sake.
Yeh.... fuckin don't know what to say.
Trying to support the boys through the rubbish...

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I went to Belmore. Our spiritual home. And all I have to say is apart from some of our forwards, what a fucking disgrace. Most of the team should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for the bullshit they pulled today. I walked out early. That’s how bad it was.

Hang your heads in shame.

Reactions: DT

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you meet the guy that would harass you on the train?

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was invited to go with a group of lawyers that sponsors are club,but I decided to give it a miss just in case the game went pear shaped and I embarrass myself.
I still went to the game but sat alone on the hill.After a few traditional nibbles of the surrounding grass and a few good sculls of scotch,spinning out I went into a trance and back to the Belmore glory days.I had a whale of a time.
Then shit,the hooter smacked me like a hammer.I looked at the score board shook my head went home.I started watching the recorded game and after 15 minutes the missus kicked me out of the house.
Oh well at least they showed up.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was invited to go with a group of lawyers that sponsors are club,but I decided to give it a miss just in case the game went pear shaped and I embarrass myself.
I still went to the game but sat alone on the hill.After a few traditional nibbles of the surrounding grass and a few good sculls of scotch,spinning out I went into a trance and back to the Belmore glory days.I had a whale of a time.
Then shit,the hooter smacked me like a hammer.I looked at the score board shook my head went home.I started watching the recorded game and after 15 minutes the missus kicked me out of the house.
Oh well at least they showed up.
Are you sure you were at the right ground? They didn't show up at Belmore.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
IMG_5154.JPG

How was the shit sandwich wolfy?

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are you sure you were at the right ground? They didn't show up at Belmore.
Yes mate,Turvey scored a hell of a try and Cement hit this dude into next week,don't tell me you missed it?
But can you answer me this please?
I looked at the scoreboard and it said Canterbury 10 Gold Coast 32,who are the Gold Coast?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes mate,Turvey scored a hell of a try and Cement hit this dude into next week,don't tell me you missed it?
But can you answer me this please?
I looked at the scoreboard and it said Canterbury 10 Gold Coast 32,who are the Gold Coast?
They were the team that thrashed the imposters called "Canterbury". Gold Coast Titans is their official name.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They were the team that thrashed the imposters called "Canterbury". Gold Coast Titans is their official name.
I think you're right,I did go to the wrong game.The "Canterbury" imposters would have a hard time scoring a try against Chester Hill Hornets.

Status
Not open for further replies.