It's like we're just not meant to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's like were just not meant to win.. I think dean pay was on to something.

the Nrl needs to be investigated by an independent agency into fraud
It seems very much that way!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree. Yes the team is shit but we have been reffed out off 4 games this year. 4 fucking games. Dean Pay is another yes man to the NRL. Fucking blow up you old fuck.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Did you go to the game

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I want to agree it was solely us that lost tonight. We had the effort like we usually do but we are 1-2 X factors short and 1 controlling half short. Jmk should never be in a 6 again and licha should never be in 9 again... he made some good meters up the guts but never ever looked to threaten the dragons line. We are missing that massive spark that can turn again like a Ponga, Duffy etc

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have to work with the hand we've been dealt. This was not a bad effort; and we've had a few close losses - so wins are not far away.
I agree that it is frustrating to see us penalised for minor infringements, then watch our opponents allowed to do the same thing without even a warning - but it doesn't just happen to us. Some sides get the benefit of the doubt - and we know who they are - while other less glamorous sides cop the brunt of the 50/50 decisions.

When we are back on top, and consistently winning, the penalties will suddenly start to flow our way; and I'll gratefully take every questionable decision that gifts us a win.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are all passionate supporters who love this club and it seems we all keep losing our shit after each loss. This year I have sustained a broken remote(glad it’s a smart tv and came with a second remote). Cracked the screen on my phone. Badgered by the wife for waking up the kids. An argument ensued and I spent the night on the lounge. This happened to be the Broncos game and since then I have been at peace that we are useless and capable of losing a game no matter what the situation. I think we all need to lower the bar as this team has too many reserve graders in key positions. I feel sorry for the players having a go and having to carry the same under performing individuals week in week out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Well you have to question the sudden onset of penalties when it looks like the bookies are going to lose big on those who backed the Bulldogs in.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well you have to question the sudden onset of penalties when it looks like the bookies are going to lose big on those who backed the Bulldogs in.
Hate to say it; but I've seen other games, not involving the Dogs, when top sides looked like being beaten by lesser teams with good odds for a surprise win. Suddenly, the penalties start rolling to the team with the shortest odds. Not accusing anyone - just commenting on what I've seen.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That was no penalty Fucking joke

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i told yall brett morris should be at fullback, brought back good memories seeing him today go straight through the middle,i think its time we get back to honest footy we owe it to the kids

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if only the players had the same passion for the bulldogs emblem as the supporters have for the couch beer and pretzels

Status
Not open for further replies.