Opinion It's going to be a tragedy if we go back to structured footy

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont get it, why would Ciraldo change our attack? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I still think we look clunky in the opposition 20 so I'd like to see us come up with a few more set plays. No doubt Mahoney providing better service will help as will Kikau on the left edge who will give us another option

I just cant see Ciraldo coming in and telling the boys to stop offloading or telling Burton to stop kicking to JAC. Why the hell would he do that?

Our defense was good yesterday but we were playing the worst attacking team in the comp, minus their best player, so Ciraldo's job is to fix our defense and get us fit. If he does that we can challenge for a top 4 spot next year

I just cant see Ciraldo coming in and reverting to Desball. Potter deserves to be attacking coach but more importantly he deserves a statue outside of Belmore oval for finally being the coach to rid us of that disgusting cancer known as Desball. Thank you Mick.
Only a fool would change what is working where someone who's smart will refine it.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Panthers are over structured to
the max, i was shocked they finally got a ball playing lock, If there fowards were not so dominating they would fall in a heap.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Won't happen, now the genie Is out of the bottle