It was at the unveiling they realised..... they had stuffed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
:sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:@TANK 2.0 @Hacky McAxe @Bad Billy @Ted Nü-Djent @Wahesh @south of heaven

Sorry if I've missed tagging others but I know you guys will appreciate this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Catholic-School-covers-brand-new-statue.html

A Catholic boys school has been forced to cover up a brand new statue after a rather unfortunate design created a storm on social media.

Blackfriars Priory School in Adelaide last week unveiled a statue of St Dominic handing a young boy a loaf of bread.

AFTER PIC
upload_2017-11-22_13-34-1.png

BEFORE PICTURE

upload_2017-11-22_13-35-34.png

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That is very very bad in more ways than one. I dare say the stone masons that took on that job would be hard-pressed to find customers moving forward.

There are many poses they could've used - this one here seems the more appropriate way to go.

upload_2017-11-22_14-15-0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty funny, but I still think this is the worst statue that's been made

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
:sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:@TANK 2.0 @Hacky McAxe @Bad Billy @Ted Nü-Djent @Wahesh @south of heaven

Sorry if I've missed tagging others but I know you guys will appreciate this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Catholic-School-covers-brand-new-statue.html

A Catholic boys school has been forced to cover up a brand new statue after a rather unfortunate design created a storm on social media.

Blackfriars Priory School in Adelaide last week unveiled a statue of St Dominic handing a young boy a loaf of bread.

AFTER PIC
View attachment 4373

BEFORE PICTURE

View attachment 4374

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:
Hahaha.

If the Catholic church didn't have such a shady reputation that they haven't been able to explain away or continue to cover up, things like this wouldn't be an issue. At the local catholic church in Armidale people started tying ribbons on the fence outside to raise awareness of the shady acts that had happened there over the years. It was intended to send messages of support to those victims who recieved unwanted "bread" from priests in the past. It created a lot of bad publicity for the church when they took them down. The scumbags even took out a half page advert in the paper accusing someone of stealing the ribbons. Someone who lived near the church told the paper that they had seen one of the priests taking them down. It's an uncomfortable truth that they wish they could still sweep under the carpet.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
hahahaha ...

Wasn't there a really bad one of a rugby league person...

Sterlo or Wally or someone.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Pretty funny, but I still think this is the worst statue that's been made

This statue totally pissed Ronaldo off, so I see it as a true work of art tbh. If I ever get rich enough, I’ll buy it... then send it to him for his birthday.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol.
Come here my child. please, have some bread.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lol.
Come here my child. please, have some bread.
And on the seventh day the priest did say..
"Cometh in my mouth, and ye shall receive the seed of life"..

Oh and here's a sourdough ciabatta.. don't tell your mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.