It Must be love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
On a serious note ecca take your wife to the bloody show don't think twice about it its one night and enjoy the night out without kids.
Theres a good chance the refs will fukk the game anyway and give us the shits so go and enjoy
There was no pondering or consideration given, We are gonna win the comp this year, so I will get to see many more wins :D

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the musician in question

[video=youtube;_RE8lXStwF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RE8lXStwF0[/video]

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As j.c. pointed out clutch are playing the night of the game also it looks like ill miss round 1

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Mate it is an Aussie Muso by the name of Harry Hookey, short answer is I doubt anyone here would know him, sort of country folk music.

I love my folk / blues music
oh i see, i thought it was a different situation like when i went to the one direction concert and failed to notify the kennel because i knew that they would not understand

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mate good on you!!! As hard as it is to believe (and I struggle with this fact) there is more to life then the dogs and footy! And by the sounds of it the wife needs all the appreciation and reward she can get for putting up with the likes of you

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate good on you!!! As hard as it is to believe (and I struggle with this fact) there is more to life then the dogs and footy! And by the sounds of it the wife needs all the appreciation and reward she can get for putting up with the likes of you 
Don't know weather to be complimented or offended

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man that is some heavy foot tapping folk stuff. I put it on Google Music to listen and for some reason I haven't stopped it. Maybe I am becoming a hipster.

No.. that's impossible. The hipsters are becoming a me.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Man that is some heavy foot tapping folk stuff. I put it on Google Music to listen and for some reason I haven't stopped it. Maybe I am becoming a hipster.

No.. that's impossible. The hipsters are becoming a me.
He is REALLY good, check out a song called Audrey's Song, really quite nice.

Hipsters, I do hate them, deep deep down, they really are stealing all of my fashion items I once loved, including the type of hats I like to wear, and beards..... seriously, why take beards from us?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that a chuck Norris kind of birth ?
Nah Chuck Norris delivered himself and roundhouse kicked the doctor to make the doctor cry..oh and he fathered himself!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So Ladies, Gentlemen, SoH and Assassin,

4th March, happens to be 3 things to me this year

1) Our first game vs Manly
2) My Wife's Birthday
3) The date a musician my wife and I both like is playing fairly close to home

I know it is love because

I am giving up watching the mighty Bulldogs play to take my wife to see said musician play. Additionally, there is no phone reception where we are going, so I can't even keep an eye on the score

IT MUST BE LOVE!!!!!
Enjoy bro!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh the personal sacrifices we make for the people we love.

Of which I have none (sacrifices) really.. as wifey and I get along really well and have common interest (although she doesn't really watch NRL), but the offshoot is normally she works weekends.

WIN WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.