Opinion It’s Time Someone Returned Serve …

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty obvious I’m not up on trolling … I just don’t get need ..

To be honest I’m over all the b****ness and gay stuff.

If I could delete this thread I would .. the bitterness is beyond ridiculous ..

A good majority on TK are only here to troll or rip others down, not build them up or have good footy conversations ..

Go through most threads and it’s just argumentative one up man ship ..
You’d never delete it because you would miss your daily dopamine rush from people jerking you off in here.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My thread last week got closed for people arguing and going at each other but this has been going way longer with way worse comments and it stays up...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My thread last week got closed for people arguing and going at each other but this has been going way longer with way worse comments and it stays up...
I personally have no idea why your thread was closed. It is mad this one is till going tho all things considered

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I personally have no idea why your thread was closed. It is mad this one is till going tho all things considered
It was a good thread too.. Only 2 people were going at it.. Everyone else was respectful enough even if they didn't agree. I tried to get it reopened with the comments deleted but nothing.

Whereas this thread has everyone attacking each other, homophobic shit, random new accounts trolling and no real actual constructive debate on the OP's post and it's stayed up for a while.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a good thread too.. Only 2 people were going at it.. Everyone else was respectful enough even if they didn't agree. I tried to get it reopened with the comments deleted but nothing.

Whereas this thread has everyone attacking each other, homophobic shit, random new accounts trolling and no real actual constructive debate on the OP's post and it's stayed up for a while.
Yeah, I don't get it but I believe that was closed because of Wendy tbh. When she complains, things get done

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you sound as remedial as that retard tassie mate.. do you fuck him as well with all the gay shit and fucking yous refer too? can just imagine oxford streets probably booming tonight so yous wont be on to reply till later when you finish sticking speaker magnets in your asshole to help it close after such a big night playing titanic with each others penis doing the whole iconic pose thing hahahahaahah gronks
Good morning dogeth

Did you have yourself a fulfilling evening on here overnight whilst jacking your tiny cock?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your thread sucked and the banter was boring

This thread sucks too but it mutated into something very entertaining. That’s clearly why mods let this one continue to breathe

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your thread sucked and the banter was boring

This thread sucks too but it mutated into something very entertaining. That’s clearly why mods let this one continue to breathe
Nah. 100% down to Wendy mate