Opinion It’s Time Someone Returned Serve …

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
coming from the retard fuck stick who sounds like lurch trying to type on a keyboard who insults people out of no where after liking all their comments then goes and has a little bitch like a clown to make yahself look like the inbred lurch, yooooouuu raaaaaang type motherfucker your remedial ass sounds like... did you sound the words out as you typed them you h-h-h-h-hypocrite moron
You know you're just turning him on my bro lol

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
*I missed
*You missed
*I'm

I'm not sure what you mean by "yr" though? You're?
yr= year, you fucking retard

and seeing how you think youre so smart and funny yah little narcissistic maggot peasant with mental issues, say the word "I'm" without the apostrophe. ohh wait it sounds exactly the same way because it's= (it is) a joint word so if a (') made the pronunciation any different youd have a case to state but it doesnt and you dont dip shit so fuck up dribbling and differing from the fact that youre a shit **** lol

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah, you're definitely making your case that everyone else on here are idiots and not you. Well done.

Keep it going mate. Loving this conversation as somehow talking with you makes me feel intelligent. And that doesn't happen often ...
well it comes easily implied when one tries to speak in the manner to which your uneducated ass types in (which i have clearly outlined) makes you an illiterate retard with mental issues..

as for making you feel intelligent thats a lie, im making you feel special because no one else wants to talk to you online or in real life, and suicide rates are at an all time high these days, id hate for you or one of your weird personalities to do something irrational if daddy ignored you for 5mins lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yr= year, you fucking retard

and seeing how you think youre so smart and funny yah little narcissistic maggot peasant with mental issues, say the word "I'm" without the apostrophe. ohh wait it sounds exactly the same way because it's= (it is) a joint word so if a (') made the pronunciation any different youd have a case to state but it doesnt and you dont dip shit so fuck up dribbling and differing from the fact that youre a shit **** lol
I would go through your post pointing out all the bad English but I can't be arsed tbh.

Love your contributions on this thread tho mate. Fucking keep it up.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
well it comes easily implied when one tries to speak in the manner to which your uneducated ass types in (which i have clearly outlined) makes you an illiterate retard with mental issues..

as for making you feel intelligent thats a lie, im making you feel special because no one else wants to talk to you online or in real life, and suicide rates are at an all time high these days, id hate for you or one of your weird personalities to do something irrational if daddy ignored you for 5mins lol
Jeez. You're really trying hard at this mate. Damn. That's what makes it so funny as you seem to be trying to go bigger and better with each post but it only gets worse

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You know you're just turning him on my bro lol
nah getting under the skin of these online narcs is a profession of mine, you give that tiny bit of imagination fuel, then you drain them of it and leave the little mutts foaming at the mouth while i sleep my pretty little eyes away knowing damn well im under some gronks skin who lays there wounded with a bruised ego tryna play it off online like its all gee but deep inside theyre hurting more than when we let thurston go back in the daaaaaaays laaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would go through your post pointing out all the bad English but I can't be arsed tbh.

Love your contributions on this thread tho mate. Fucking keep it up.
you cant because there is no bad english youre just a narcissists who loses battles onlines and just like most of my ex girlfriends you start doing bitch things like making up people having an issue with writing and spelling when in fact you have an issue with reading you wounded ego smallllllll boiiiiiiiii lol

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jeez. You're really trying hard at this mate. Damn. That's what makes it so funny as you seem to be trying to go bigger and better with each post but it only gets worse
no ones trying anything other than you trying to validate yahself but i wont allow that hahahahahah

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
make this clear sweet heart, you arent doing the things you think you are you delusional wanker, thats called thought fuel, sick traits you narcs have go look it up.. i can help you lol

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
poor thing, you probably sat there all day and night awaiting my replies, (again something my weird narcissistic ex girlfriends would do) but ill be sure to slowly ghost you and fade away soon to find somebody much more important lol