Opinion It’s Time Someone Returned Serve …

2099Premiers

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just Iike that movie Head on you have no self control Alex demitrades is walking through a dark alley and can’t keep it in his pants and control his urges he hooks up with a random fat sweaty Asian chef. Gross
You seem to have memorised this plot point pretty well. Hmm…

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Typical, you don’t even care to see my appearance or my relationship status ? You’d go in blind aye bro just to get our rocks off. You guys are that desperate and promiscuous

Just Iike that movie Head on you have no self control Alex demitrades is walking through a dark alley and can’t keep it in his pants and control his urges he hooks up with a random fat sweaty Asian chef. Gross
I love you too mate.

2099Premiers

Waterboy
Reaction score
Traumatised not memorised. He was my favourite actor in heartbreak high

go away Mr 5 accounts
Geez, dude. I’m sorry Alex ruined such a macho pastime as watching Heartbreak High for you. That’s rough!

I only have 1 account? Which other accounts do you allege me to be behind?

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t see why people keep saying I have 5 or more accounts. I only have 1. I think people just want to picture themselves in a hot, steamy sauna with me and my 5 accounts.
Could be that or .. you really do have 5 accounts.

Either way, love it

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started this thread as a counter comment to a previous negative thread about our club, it’s Directors, our GM and our coach, because I’m a passionate Bulldogs fan of over 50 years and I wanted to simply remind people that whilst Gould has had his failures and has his short comings, he’s also had a lot of success at turning failing clubs into powerhouse clubs, and that there’s every chance if we give him time and have patience he can do the same for our club.

If I’d known it was going to spew out all this argumentative crap, and even go into negative gay bashing type conversations, I never would have started it.

Yes I’ve also had my moments which have led to me putting a couple of people on ignore, but that wasn’t just based on their comments to this thread alone, it was also based on how I’ve seen them treat other posters and their argumentative and consistent negative history towards the club coach and players, some people can just never find anything good to say about our club, personally, I don’t want to be consistently reading their negativity, that’s what the ignore function is for ..

Basically I’ve been very direct and I’ve told people that if they don’t like what I’ve written, if they disagree with what I’ve said, that’s fine, just F***** move on, no one’s forcing them to read it or comment on it, because whilst they didn’t like it or disagreed, a I lot of other people did agree and commented they enjoyed the read ..

10 pages of mainly argumentative crap … TK has a very interesting diverse bunch of people on it that’s for sure ..
Holy fuck mate you are one absolute birdbrain

You literally started a thread with a string of counter arguments and called out multiple members yet now claiming you didn’t want it to descend into -a thread full of “argumentative crap”. Hahahaaha

you’ve gotta be a troll surely!?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see that @Berries is putting in his 2 cents worth ..

Probably spitting the usual derogatory bitterness ..

When you go through and read some of his past brilliant footy literature .. you begin to realise where the bitterness & envy comes from ..

What a footy brain this one has .. … Lewis @ 13 … Jackson a coward

Image1685080410.984784.jpg

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

When you go through and read some of his past brilliant footy literature .. you begin to realise where the bitterness & envy comes from ..

View attachment 72502
The fact that you’ve read that and not realised it’s an absolute pisstake speaks volumes about your intelligence champ

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

View attachment 72502
Not taking sides but read it again...

2099Premiers

Waterboy
Reaction score
Holy fuck mate you are one absolute birdbrain

You literally started a thread with a string of counter arguments and called out multiple members yet now claiming you didn’t want it to descend into -a thread full of “argumentative crap”. Hahahaaha

you’ve gotta be a troll surely!?
I think @1967 is faaannygums, just quietly. The pieces are all falling into place.

2099Premiers

Waterboy
Reaction score

View attachment 72502
Duuude. This is like, beginner level sarcasm lol

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty obvious I’m not up on trolling … I just don’t get need ..

To be honest I’m over all the b****ness and gay stuff.

If I could delete this thread I would .. the bitterness is beyond ridiculous ..

A good majority on TK are only here to troll or rip others down, not build them up or have good footy conversations ..

Go through most threads and it’s just argumentative one up man ship ..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty obvious I’m not up on trolling … I just don’t get need ..

To be honest I’m over all the b****ness and gay stuff.

If I could delete this thread I would .. the bitterness is beyond ridiculous ..

A good majority on TK are only here to troll or rip others down, not build them up or have good footy conversations ..

Go through most threads and it’s just argumentative one up man ship ..
Tbh this all is quite new for the Kennel. I blame Parra personally

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember you saying you felt left out because no one had ever accused you of being Nasheed ..

I’ve now been accused of being Nasheed & Flanagun …

Are you jealous mate ..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh this all is quite new for the Kennel. I blame Parra personally
I blame these odd new accounts with no avatars that keep popping up that only contribute negativity and arguments .. Nasheed & his new mates probably …

2099Premiers

Waterboy
Reaction score
I blame these odd new accounts with no avatars that keep popping up that only contribute negativity and arguments .. Nasheed & his new mates probably …
Nasheed has an avatar, Flanagun had an avatar, you have an avatar. I was right. You ARE Flanagun. Your avatar pretty much proves it.

Seriously, you find the weirdest things to take potshots over.