Opinion It’s Time Someone Returned Serve …

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I reckon they are bro. And a few others. ***** with multiple accounts have too much time on their hands. What kind of lame **** could pretend to be multiple people
Just ask @wendog33 friend @coach as he's well known for his multiple accounts.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
its clear to see that the same 2 accounts keep ass licking each others comments yet cant seem to reply at the same time??? but its not you hey patricia lol
Speaking of ass licking.

Fuck your mum tasted good last night. And this morning before and after breakfast.

Tasty

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can I an impressed with the new direction this page is going. Fucking hell.

There's no need for The Kennel Fight club because it's just fucking on everywhere.

Only request I have is when there's a biff on pls tag me in like my good friend @ASSASSIN

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not sure what to be offended by first - the homophobia, or the bad spelling.
See this argument right therr, I never get why homos shoot them selves in the foot here

you accuse me on cunnilingus of a female or even anal penetration, I’m not getting offended or playing the hetero hate card

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
See this argument right therr, I never get why homos shoot them selves in the foot here

you accuse me on cunnilingus of a female or even anal penetration, I’m not getting offended or playing the hetero hate card
Are you hitting on him? It's ok if you are, just think you should be more subtle I the way you're doing it