It’s over!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have never been so happy for a season to finish. These last 3 years have been beyond painful seeing players that have no right to be playing NRL representing our great club. I just hope we have the right people in charge to make the correct decisions to never let this happen again. Thank goodness it’s over.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup as always, bring on 2021 real quick.!! Can’t even wait lol.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have never been so happy for a season to finish. These last 3 years have been beyond painful seeing players that have no right to be playing NRL representing our great club. I just hope we have the right people in charge to make the correct decisions to never let this happen again. Thank goodness it’s over.
How much will it change next season?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh glad it ends now where Broncos have no chance to give the spoon back to us lol. 2020 has sucked in so many ways.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How much will it change next season?
With this playing group (to be fair we're missing multiple players that make our 13 and 17) it's going to be much of the same as the last 3 years. If we make a major dent in recruitment, another two to three top players and difference makers best case scenario is we can make the eight (which everyone would take). Anything else and Barrett is a god and miracle worker. We still have a few donkeys in the team, e.g. Napa and DWZ.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can we cut and paste this comment for the same time next year?

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank fuck for that .as for the players tapped on the shoulder and told no contract it’s a great decision .they are the worst players we have had for one reason or another.
Let me get one thing straight I love the bulldogs brand the lot but playing group not so much if barrett turfs this whole squad in the next couple of years no complaint here they were awful
The only players I’d keep would be avo and thomo the rest will be let so and never seen in professional league again in this country anyways

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NAH it ain't over until one of the players leaving or better yet Holland who is retiring comes out and does a gender reveal on field HAHA