Issac lumelume

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not like he was signed to start in FG every week. He'd probably be on a train and trial deal or something like that and play in Reserves. I don't know what people are getting worked up about.
Top 30 signings
Definitely no trial shiet

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I can understand our 2023 cap is chockers but why release both cotric and Thompson now for 2022
We have 9 players off contract for 2023 so "our 2023 Cap is NOT chockers".

we’ve gone from being a genuine top 8 chance in 2022 to a bottom 4 side once cotric and Thompson leave fmd
Exactly, if we don't get quality replacements then it's a useless exercise.

Always a Bulldog

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He must be able to play a bit. Represented NSW under 18s and under 20s apparently. Storm recruitment team aren't mugs. They didn't want to shed him. He was the one who requested the release (for family reasons)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t have a clue??
I have 2 brothers that are both autistic and morons like you that think a disability is cannon fodder for a good laugh..
You are clearly one of those that think it’s acceptable to be-little those with an impairment because you have offered no refute other than to say ‘if you don’t like it..tune out’..
What a stand up guy you are mate..
It’s not about being sensitive Natboy..it’s about speaking up when it’s clearly the right thing to do so..
‘THE WOKE’..are these people that challenge your mindset??
Good on them..we should all challenge each other every day..
I had 28 Kennelers like my original post…so there must be a lot of WOKE people on here..lol
Tbh I can see where you're coming from mate.

My daughter has down syndrome and it can be hard seeing the close mindedness of people making fun of disabilities. It tends to make me over the top sometimes in my views but sometimes it feels like I have to get my voice heard.

So I definitely get what you're saying.

In this situation I don't really know what is 'right' and 'wrong' but clearly we shouldn't be taking the piss out of someone's disability.

Tbh I don't even know what woke means, but if that's what people want to label you as then ok. Doubt it upsets you much tbh and nor should it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha yep I was waiting for it and look who is supporting your last few posts. Surprise surprise haha.

You’re just a troll trying to get a reaction out of people. I’ve seen it dozens of times on here, make a thread asking people about themselves and their personal lives, make up some crap about scrounging around garage sales to pay the rent blah blah blah. Siblings shouldn’t breed
Well, I certainly hope he isn't making stuff up about his family life.

As I said, I can see his point but understand what you're trying to say. hard balancing things in all honesty as I think as humans we do need to laugh, especially at ourselves.

Taking the piss out of someone because of a disability is a bit much tho not saying or claiming you or anyone else is doing that btw.

Interesting topic

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tbh I can see where you're coming from mate.

My daughter has down syndrome and it can be hard seeing the close mindedness of people making fun of disabilities. It tends to make me over the top sometimes in my views but sometimes it feels like I have to get my voice heard.

So I definitely get what you're saying.

In this situation I don't really know what is 'right' and 'wrong' but clearly we shouldn't be taking the piss out of someone's disability.

Tbh I don't even know what woke means, but if that's what people want to label you as then ok. Doubt it upsets you much tbh and nor should it.
Cheers Tassie..
The WOKE shit is just the vocabulary of a child tbh..so no, that doesn’t bother me
Someone saying’if you don’t like it,tune out’ in regards to be-littling those with a disability pisses me off..
Someone saying ‘siblings shouldn’t breed ‘ …again is just a childish comment
NATBOY…very apt name that one..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cheers Tassie..
The WOKE shit is just the vocabulary of a child tbh..so no, that doesn’t bother me
Someone saying’if you don’t like it,tune out’ in regards to be-littling those with a disability pisses me off..
Someone saying ‘siblings shouldn’t breed ‘ …again is just a childish comment
NATBOY…very apt name that one..
Honest question tho as I can't be arsed googling. What does woke mean? Someone who gets easily upset by things?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
someone who is alert to social injustice and discrimination, especially racism ..

and yep i googled it because i also had nfi lol YANK term which isn't a surprise

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No idea mate..you would need to ask the WOKE police commissioner …NATBOY
Btw..
I reference to your reply to NATBOY regarding my life,family and whatever else..
It’s all 100% true and I would be happy to prove anything required to make NATBOY look like the muppet he is..
As for being a troll…if trying to get kennelers to be more personable and not just seen as an avatar or username, makes me a troll..
Then a TROLL I must be..lol
Cheers Tassie

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
someone who is alert to social injustice and discrimination, especially racism ..

and yep i googled it because i also had nfi lol YANK term which isn't a surprise
Oh. And people are saying woke is bad? I'm woke then based on that. Cool.

Thanks for looking it up!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Btw..
I reference to your reply to NATBOY regarding my life,family and whatever else..
It’s all 100% true and I would be happy to prove anything required to make NATBOY look like the muppet he is..
As for being a troll…if trying to get kennelers to be more personable and not just seen as an avatar or username, makes me a troll..
Then a TROLL I must be..lol
Cheers Tassie
Look. Usually I get involved in fights etc. for a bit of fun, but I'm not going to get inbetween you two on this as clearly there's a lot of feeling behind it. And I know where you're coming from as I've got a similar background too.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honest question tho as I can't be arsed googling. What does woke mean? Someone who gets easily upset by things?
A movement starting around a few years ago of people who get extremely offended on the behalf of others. They themselves are often not in one of the minorities, that they're "woke" about. It's mostly stuff like Black Lives Matter, all the rainbow groups etc.

People calling out, or being offended by others belittling any sort of disabled person is NOT woke. That's just called being an adult lol. I won't lie and say I don't find stuff like Ben Stiller's character in Tropic Thunder funny, but it's not aimed at a specific person, and that movie uses comedy to comment on many social issues. Still, it's a touchy subject.

I'm not a fan of the r word or people mocking someone like in this case, because he has a lazy eye or glass eye? I don't know what his situation is, but I gathered from comments here and elsewhere, he has a sight issue. People think it's harmless and people offended are precious, but why do it all? It's school yard humour tbh.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look. Usually I get involved in fights etc. for a bit of fun, but I'm not going to get inbetween you two on this as clearly there's a lot of feeling behind it. And I know where you're coming from as I've got a similar background too.
No no…not wanting anyone to get involved..
Just wanted to confirm my story is 100% true..
Enjoy your arvo Tassie