Israel Folau has joined the Catalan Dragons

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol so you were there with the dinosaurs millions of years ago huh?
its a very common belief that dinosaurs lived on earth before humans, which destroys the religion theory and the genesis

i would like you to explain to me how there can be dinosaurs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
There is at least one dinosaur described in the Old Testament book of Job, but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story
lol no that is just them scrambling to find something that sounds like a dinosaur in order to explain it

so you believe that dinosaurs lived with humans, just say it

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol no that is just them scrambling to find something that sounds like a dinosaur in order to explain it

so you believe that dinosaurs lived with humans, just say it

the verse is actually pretty self explanatory. Where do you think the concept of dragons came from? the word Dinosaur was only coined in the 1800s

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
its a very common belief that dinosaurs lived on earth before humans, which destroys the religion theory and the genesis

a belief, you are right... not a belief shared by everybody, just like not everybody believes in God :grinning:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
a belief, you are right... not a belief shared by everybody, just like not everybody believes in God :grinning:
ok all I need from you is a confirmation of your belief that dinosaurs lived with humans, for all the kennel to see

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok all I need from you is a confirmation of your belief that dinosaurs lived with humans, for all the kennel to see

I'm pretty sure most of TK don't really give a shit tbh lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most of TK don't really give a shit tbh lol
well it doesn't matter because obviously you believe it

so obviously the Rodzilla is not on drugs and doesnt have a dealer because everything I described has instantly been confirmed by Mr Moon

why didn't humans describe the dinosaurs ffs, and don't give me this dragon shit because dragons were basically snakes lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
well it doesn't matter because obviously you believe it

so obviously the Rodzilla is not on drugs and doesnt have a dealer because everything I described has instantly been confirmed by Mr Moon

why didn't humans describe the dinosaurs ffs, and don't give me this dragon shit because dragons were basically snakes lol

dragons were snakes? wtf are you running.... maybe you did just visit your dealer lol... to confirm, I don't believe in the various dinosaurs like you would see in the museum.. think that's all $$$... but I believe there were some

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
where was all the rage when greg bird glassed his girlfriend and was allowed to play, where was the outrage when matt lodge went ape shit and had a family hiding in terror and was allowed back, where was the out rage when Russell packer stomped some guys head in to the pavement and was allowed back...… where was the outrage at Danny Wicks being allowed back after going to prison for nearly 2yrs for drug trafficking?? …………. oh that's right they were only crimes and not mentioning gay people lol

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
to confirm, I don't believe in the various dinosaurs like you would see in the museum.. think that's all $$$... but I believe there were some

A rational, intelligent person having this opinion is absolutely wild to me.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
where was all the rage when greg bird glassed his girlfriend and was allowed to play, where was the outrage when matt lodge went ape shit and had a family hiding in terror and was allowed back, where was the out rage when Russell packer stomped some guys head in to the pavement and was allowed back...… where was the outrage at Danny Wicks being allowed back after going to prison for nearly 2yrs for drug trafficking?? …………. oh that's right they were only crimes and not mentioning gay people lol
Fucking spot on.

Or that robert lui beating his misses etc from tigers then cowboys. Fucking rubbish standards this shit

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I hear he's playing this week cant wait to see how he goes, hope he has a blinder
He scored an opening try - blinder indeed. I'm glad he's back doing what he's good at.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well you're excused because you're my brother.

It's not social media though because you use contacts from your contact list so only numbers of people you know who also have the app can communicate with you.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Oh my goodness. Are you familiar with the concept of OLD and NEW Testaments???

Even us Christians preach that ADAM AND EVE (in the Old Testament - Genesis) is a Myth.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Oh my goodness. Are you familiar with the concept of OLD and NEW Testaments???

Even us Christians preach that ADAM AND EVE (in the Old Testament - Genesis) is a Myth.
I'm very familiar with the old and new testaments, that they had to create a New Testament to make god look less psycho

What's news to me is that Christians don't take Old Testament seriously, I thought it was all meant to be the real deal

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Btw does this mean it's over?

Adam and Eve is a myth and genesis is a myth, so I'm right?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm very familiar with the old and new testaments, that they had to create a New Testament to make god look less psycho

What's news to me is that Christians don't take Old Testament seriously, I thought it was all meant to be the real deal
We believe that mankind was created in Genesis. Some believe Adam was a single man, other's believe that it was mankind in general (Adam meaning man in Hebrew), and that the Adam Eve story is parable

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ya all nutters ;) and I can't believe the CB Bulldogs supporter base would have so many!

Only believe there were a coupla dinosaurs, not as many as evidenced by fossil bones found.

Believe it's fine for Folau to interfere into their personal family life by saying their gay kids are going to hell.

Adam and Eve a myth.

Not equal world-wide outrage with Lui, Lodge, Bird, Packer, Wicks so therefore Folau's views are fine.

Only gone back a page or two...there's probably more mind blowing posts haha.

TK gotta love it. The repository of all wisdom ;) ;) ;)