Israel Folau has joined the Catalan Dragons

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Always be a quality player, you can never question that. Just the Religion crap that surrounds him. Sooner it stops the better for all.

The sooner people stop sharing content from his account the better :grinning:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
actually if religion is fake and man made then we are correct and you are nuts, if religion is real then im wrong and gay people are going to the hell

so everyone should continue to argue about it
OK... who wins the debate? Nobody? Everybody? There is literally no point in arguing about it hence why I said everybody should just shut up and accept everyone's statements, opinions and beliefs and actually NOT argue about it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The sooner people stop sharing content from his account the better :grinning:
Do they do that ? I don’t know about all the semantics about it , just what I read in the news etc. The internet fucked this world lol,or shall I say the people whom don’t use it correctly lol.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do they do that ? I don’t know about all the semantics about it , just what I read in the news etc. The internet fucked this world lol,or shall I say the people whom don’t use it correctly lol.

He has shared that type of content online for a while and nobody said anything until it was saturated through the media

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Looks like he's still got it

Can't believe people are still carrying on all these months later
If he keeps his mouth shut on certain subjects as he said he would, people will quieten down sooner or later.... hopefully he has learned not to piss off people who msake his lifestyle possible.

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
might he keeps his mouth shut on certain subjects a
So he said he would, people will quieten Dow
N sooner or later.... hopefully he g
As learned not to piss off people who msake his lifestyle possible.
GRT-still-life-drinking-water-glass-1296x728-header-1296x728.jpg

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s more than welcome to fuck off back to his church, Luce meekly as people of faith are supposed to and say what he wants. That’s all I’m saying. He’s proven he’s willing to sacrifice principles for money before. It shouldn’t be too hard for him :grinning:
he hasn't sacrificed shit, and I hope you do realise that there are a lot of NRL players who share his views, even Bulldogs players.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
well not really, because nobody kicked up a stink until they were told to by the media overlords :grinning:
Both the left and right arms of the media push certain agendas, but it is incorrect to assume there aren’t many people out there who are capable of forming their own opinions. As for those who do blindly follow media trends, the free speech derps provide equally hospitable environments for the hands of puppet masters..... accusing those who disagree of being spoon fed sheep is just another form of herd mentality on itself.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
he hasn't sacrificed shit, and I hope you do realise that there are a lot of NRL players who share his views, even Bulldogs players.
Swore he would see the case through as a matter of principle.... took the payout .... Not to mention his initial commitment not to post about the subject again following the initial shit storm.

He preaches about honesty, Yet he has gone back on his word numerous times, proving his words count for very little....

He’s sacrificed a lot of credibility in the eyes of anyone willing to closely measure his own words against his actions.

I’m well aware there are other athletes out there who share his views and they are entitled to those opinions.... but if they choose to jeopardise their careers by publicly airing those views, I’ll show them no more sympathy than I am showing Folau.

As public faces of entertainment based companies, they are required to be more diplomatic about what they say and share in public.... and social media accounts of public figures are by definition, public... especially platforms like twitter and Insta. It’s pretty simple. If they want the money, they need to comply with the wishes of their employers and avoid alienating fans and sponsors.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
OK... who wins the debate? Nobody? Everybody? There is literally no point in arguing about it hence why I said everybody should just shut up and accept everyone's statements, opinions and beliefs and actually NOT argue about it.
I think I won the debate, the light from stars is billions of years old so that means god didn't create the universe less than 10,000 years ago, so that means its fake

its pretty simple stuff

its simple like how people argue against scientology by saying they are crazy as fuck and aliens aren't going to take us away in a spaceship

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think I won the debate, the light from stars is billions of years old so that means god didn't create the universe less than 10,000 years ago, so that means its fake

its pretty simple stuff

its simple like how people argue against scientology by saying they are crazy as fuck and aliens aren't going to take us away in a spaceship
We were having a debate? If there was a debate its the fact I was proving that you cant debate about this topic because there is no answer until the death of time and space LMAO!

Wait wait wait… Who says that the universe is 10,000 years old?? LMAO even Louder! Certainly not my religion.

Anyways from that comment you pretty much display a lack of knowledge on the topic so unless you want to be school, out of respect ill probably leave it there.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
We were having a debate? If there was a debate its the fact I was proving that you cant debate about this topic because there is no answer until the death of time and space LMAO!

Wait wait wait… Who says that the universe is 10,000 years old?? LMAO even Louder! Certainly not my religion.

Anyways from that comment you pretty much display a lack of knowledge on the topic so unless you want to be school, out of respect ill probably leave it there.
this is the standard belief for Christians that the world was 6,000 to 10,000 years old, they studied everything they could from the bible and came up with a date of 4004BC lol, it was ratified and put on bibles until they quietly dropped it but most people still believe it

that's why there is a theory that dinosaur fossils are a scientific conspiracy against religion, its either dinosaurs or their religion is fake so they decided to argue that dinosaurs are fake

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is the standard belief for Christians that the world was 6,000 to 10,000 years old, they studied everything they could from the bible and came up with a date of 4004BC lol, it was ratified and put on bibles until they quietly dropped it but most people still believe it

that's why there is a theory that dinosaur fossils are a scientific conspiracy against religion, its either dinosaurs or their religion is fake so they decided to argue that dinosaurs are fake
Who's your dealer?!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Christians 1-1820: "adam and eve etc, earth is 6000 years old, god created earth in 6 days but he has no limits to his power etc, the first thing god did was put in the adam and then the eve"

1820: dinosaur bones discovered, from millions of years ago

Christians 1821-2020: oh fuck, inconvenience x 500,000, this must be fake bones and the scientists are just trying to fuck it up for us, or the dinosaurs were living alongside the humans and they were destroyed in the flood because Noah didn't have enough room on the ark, lets make a new new testament which mentions dinosaurs...."

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Christians 1-1820: "adam and eve etc, earth is 6000 years old, god created earth in 6 days but he has no limits to his power etc, the first thing god did was put in the adam and then the eve"

1820: dinosaur bones discovered, from millions of years ago

Christians 1821-2020: oh fuck, inconvenience x 500,000, this must be fake bones and the scientists are just trying to fuck it up for us, or the dinosaurs were living alongside the humans and they were destroyed in the flood because Noah didn't have enough room on the ark, lets make a new new testament which mentions dinosaurs...."

lol so you were there with the dinosaurs millions of years ago huh?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Folau has actually brought alot of publicity for the ESL.....I'd actually make the effort of waking up early in the morning just to watch Folau, Thompson or SBW games.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is at least one dinosaur described in the Old Testament book of Job, but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story