Israel Folau has joined the Catalan Dragons

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't understand why he can't post his personal beliefs on HIS social media channels without being hassled for it. It's everyone else that's making a big deal about it, not him.
Because there are too many bitches in this world today that need to cry about everything.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I meant they don't care about other minorities.. only the minorities that provide the highest e points... notice you rarely see people arguing about lgbt on real world scenarios... but online it's madness... that's right bro.. it's all ''tolerance'' and ''acceptance''... when it suits, of course :grinning:
If I was interested in e-points, I'd go find the nearest echo chamber, not post opinions on forums like this where my opinions often go against popular consensus. I think a lot of people care about the issue (and other issues affecting other minority groups too, tbh) ....if they were just grandstanding, they wouldn't have voted so overwhelmingly in support of SSM in a postal plebiscite. People could have just as easily posted status updates saying they voted yes, or ticked the yes box and snapped an Instagram photo without going to the trouble of actually posting it.

The reason most people are so passionate about this issue is most of us know and love people who have had to deal with homophobia and can get a tangible measure of how it impacts their lives. Most people are actually pretty close to the issue. I'd love to see similar numbers getting just as passionate over other social justice issues, but most people's opinions are shaped by their own experiences, or the experiences of those they are close to.

Because there are too many bitches in this world today that need to cry about everything.
And you having a cry about what other people say about him makes you better in what way?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know why people are so intent on stalking Folau and bullying him and preventing him from taking up employment.

These same people would claim to be 'so tolerant and inclusive'.

lol.
Honestly, the "cancel culture" is the reason I don't engage in the more common forms of social media.
No facebook. No instagram. No whatsapp. No tiktok.
1- I don't want to be a party to fucking someones life, because they don't see things the way I do.
2- I'd hate to have my life fucked by the same pieces of shit.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, the "cancel culture" is the reason I don't engage in the more common forms of social media.
No facebook. No instagram. No whatsapp. No tiktok.
1- I don't want to be a party to fucking someones life, because they don't see things the way I do.
2- I'd hate to have my life fucked by the same pieces of shit.
I hear you.

I used facebook heavily for years but deactivated it about 2 years ago. Never had instagram or twitter or tik tok or any of the new ones lol.

It's been really refreshing to not have any social media because my brain isn't wasted on things that simply do not matter.

People who are your true friends will stay in contact with you via other means (usually whatsapp for me)>

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I was interested in e-points, I'd go find the nearest echo chamber, not post opinions on forums like this where my opinions often go against popular consensus. I think a lot of people care about the issue (and other issues affecting other minority groups too, tbh) ....if they were just grandstanding, they wouldn't have voted so overwhelmingly in support of SSM in a postal plebiscite. People could have just as easily posted status updates saying they voted yes, or ticked the yes box and snapped an Instagram photo without going to the trouble of actually posting it.

The reason most people are so passionate about this issue is most of us know and love people who have had to deal with homophobia and can get a tangible measure of how it impacts their lives. Most people are actually pretty close to the issue. I'd love to see similar numbers getting just as passionate over other social justice issues, but most people's opinions are shaped by their own experiences, or the experiences of those they are close to.

And you having a cry about what other people say about him makes you better in what way?

maybe you weren't, and I do believe many like yourself are sincere... I mean shit, I am a Christian and like I said, I don't agree with what Izzy did, not that I consider it to be homophobic.. but what I also don't agree with is this hatred towards anybody who has a differing opinion than the LGBT community... the vote is a good example of how vicious they and their followers can be... there is no acceptance and love for all when a group and their followers attack anybody who disagrees with their world view

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Atleast someone showed some balls and signed him..... sick of the loud left and letter brigade screaming until they get their way all the time
Folau was the gun centre we needed but thanks to Todd we can't 'rehab' him.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

I'm not having a cry at all. I was stating a fact. Too many bitches that think the whole world revolves around them.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm not having a cry at all. I was stating a fact. Too many bitches that think the whole world revolves around them.
That isn’t a fact, it’s an opinion.... and it’s delivered in an angry, emotionally charged way, just like a lot of the comments directed towards Folau. Kinda seems like you are having a cry, tbh.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That isn’t a fact, it’s an opinion.... and it’s delivered in an angry, emotionally charged way, just like a lot of the comments directed towards Folau. Kinda seems like you are having a cry, tbh.

Angry and emotionally charged way? Can you see me through the screen? Lol you're an idiot. You're just deflecting from the fact that you're a bitch.

Any person that gets offended by another person posting their religious beliefs on their own social media account and aren't inciting violence are a bitch.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
maybe you weren't, and I do believe many like yourself are sincere... I mean shit, I am a Christian and like I said, I don't agree with what Izzy did, not that I consider it to be homophobic.. but what I also don't agree with is this hatred towards anybody who has a differing opinion than the LGBT community... the vote is a good example of how vicious they and their followers can be... there is no acceptance and love for all when a group and their followers attack anybody who disagrees with their world view
I get what you’re saying....,and In think the same can be said about a lot of Christians.... they say they are all about love, but often go about expressing their views in ways that can be passive aggressive, demeaning, derisive and even overtly hostile in some cases. Social media does have a knack for bringing out people’s antagonistic side at times.

Angry and emotionally charged way? Can you see me through the screen? Lol you're an idiot. You're just deflecting from the fact that you're a bitch.

Any person that gets offended by another person posting their religious beliefs on their own social media account and aren't inciting violence are a bitch.
Lol I don’t really need to see you to know you are arguing in an emotionally charged way....your repeated use of the word bitch is a fair indication that you’re not exactly making a calm, level headed argument.

I’m not deflecting from anything. I’m just pointing out the irony of you complaining about others complaining and your misuse of the word fact.

Good talk!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Freedom of speech is alive and well, as long as it meets certain populist points of view.

I don’t care what Folau says, I’ve got my own brain and will make up my own mind. I’m sure most gays couldn’t give a shit that Folau thinks they’re going to hell.

People being offended on other peoples behalf is getting old.

Back on topic he’s a good athlete and will be interesting to see how he makes the transition back to league after so long out.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love it how this dickhead is now saying he will keep his views to himself. Yeah, wonder how long that will last?
Not long if the other SL teams have their planned LGBT friendly days.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Never really rated the bloke on the field TBH. He only played in teams stacked with rep players (one caught cheating the cap and the Broncos have a bottomless bank account also). His greatest strength was his jumping ability which would have diminished considerably since his "heyday" 8 or so years ago.
Catalans are welcome to him, he will be ok in the 2nd-rate ESL but that's about it.
Apart from that, as the saying goes, he will be just another bare bum in the shower (he would hate that!).

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Freedom of speech is alive and well, as long as it meets certain populist points of view.

I don’t care what Folau says, I’ve got my own brain and will make up my own mind. I’m sure most gays couldn’t give a shit that Folau thinks they’re going to hell.

People being offended on other peoples behalf is getting old.

Back on topic he’s a good athlete and will be interesting to see how he makes the transition back to league after so long out.
You know what... you've put it perfectly!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He could of had a job at Waratah Police.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
In other good news, NRL missed the rego deadline for a Marti Gras float this year :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: