Isn't great not having Okunbor in the team?

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy had the build to be a great winger but instead of pulling up his socks and having a real dig he's thrown it all away, won't be re-signed and that's all on him, I would give my right arm to get a chance to be part of a great NRL rugby league club like the Bulldogs but that wasn't my path in life just like probably every other kenneler.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I watched him in Reggie's he looks below par in that grade.

I'd like to know, who decided to extend his contract last year?
He was the worst player in Reserve Grade last week. He makes it hard to watch.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mick Potter has seen something in the likes of Waddel to get better use out of them. With Okunbor I doubt he'll ever see first grade again no matter what the circumstances.

xanderalexander

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon this dud was a major reason we didn't win some of the winnable games. He kept turning over the ball through dumb errors and letting in tries because he either got caught in no man's land or was slower than a ship in turning around. I no longer get nervous when the opposition attacks our edges.
"...slower than a ship turning around..."

FMD I'm on the floor :tearsofjoy:

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bloke is a head case like Dufty. Imagine being 6ft 4 and 105kg and being unable to run through your grandma. He has absolutely no field awareness & certainly was a major reason why we lost games because they simply went to his side for an easy try. I watched the broncs game where herbie schooled him and there was one try where he gave up on the halfway mark and then a supporting broncos got a poor offload but still scored because this retard was walking at the halfway, Never ever pick peahearts.....i would pick topine on the wing over Okenturd. Topine has more heart in his big toe than Okenturd will ever possess.

Last edited: