Isn't great not having Okunbor in the team?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon this dud was a major reason we didn't win some of the winnable games. He kept turning over the ball through dumb errors and letting in tries because he either got caught in no man's land or was slower than a ship in turning around. I no longer get nervous when the opposition attacks our edges.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon this dud was a major reason we didn't win some of the winnable games. He kept turning over the ball through dumb errors and letting in tries because he either got caught in no man's land or was slower than a ship in turning around. I no longer get nervous when the opposition attacks our edges.
I watched him in Reggie's he looks below par in that grade.

I'd like to know, who decided to extend his contract last year?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Final straw was when he was stopping the touchie from getting the ball

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One dumb player, only if he knew what he has and not be scared.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incredibly he is the senior player in a backline of kids in reserves.

Wonder what advice he has for the pups ?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol that edge was just as bad without him as with him. Potter appears to have cleaned it up a bit. As for errors, his error count was low this year. Ok is just another in a long line of players who isn’t as bad as the kennel says.

having said that, no room for him in the current team. We may see him again in the event of injuries.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol that edge was just as bad without him as with him. Potter appears to have cleaned it up a bit. As for errors, his error count was low this year. Ok is just another in a long line of players who isn’t as bad as the kennel says.

having said that, no room for him in the current team. We may see him again in the event of injuries.
You haven't seen him live. Watch him live and see how absolutely slow he is to turn and chase and you'll understand he doesn't have it

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't be cruel, he's in evolution with a deam.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You haven't seen him live. Watch him live and see how absolutely slow he is to turn and chase and you'll understand he doesn't have it
The Okunbeast only knows one way.

Buy seriously, things really weren’t any better when he wasn’t in the team.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You're right about our defence structure but also, trust me, watch okunbur live at a match, he is so fucking slow.
Lol yeah, I know. I’m just sick of kennel scapegoats being blamed for everything…. Even shit which isn’t their fault. And seriously, a how good is it that this player isn’t in the team the day after a 30 point win? Even when this place is positive it’s still negative. Lol