ISIS in Australia

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No, but thanks for the suggestion.
Well - can tell u the KLL spent 12 months with a japanese girl who spoke fck all English (and me fck all Japanese). The stories are true - beak like a fckng toucan, pretend innocent and up for just about anything. Amazing time - only broke up with her as I beat the shit out of one of her friends who took a swing at me for wearing shoes in his house. Yeah - my bad - but pretty stoned and forgot.

Shit happens 8-)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well - can tell u the KLL spent 12 months with a japanese girl who spoke fck all English (and me fck all Japanese). The stories are true - beak like a fckng toucan, pretend innocent and up for just about anything. Amazing time - only broke up with her as I beat the shit out of one of her friends who took a swing at me for wearing shoes in his house. Yeah - my bad - but pretty stoned and forgot.

Shit happens 8-)
I just like the older ones. That whole schoolgirl asian culture shit creeps me out.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah - u know sexual assault in Japan is basically never charged. Weird but cool joint (for other reasons)....
A mate was telling me that full prostitution in Tokyo is illegal, so they come up with other ideas. Like a place that built fake train carriages where you go in and attempt to mollest a woman dressed like a school girl.

Fucking weird. But a good advertisement for legalising sex work.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
OK, I admit my Japanese obsession. These are the illicit Japanese videos I have been watching...

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd cheer for ISIS if they were playing Melbourne or Penrith