No Source Isiaah Papalii

Malla

Reaction score
He's a flog if he bails on Tigers however would not be surprised if Sheens wants him to stay at Parra. They have a few young Tigers players coming through, better spending $$ on those as opposed to over paying another back rower for the next 3 years.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There would still be some sort of cooling off period though. Can’t not have it.

Doesn’t matter anyway because if everyone agrees then you just cancel the contract and negotiate any penalties. We aren’t in North Korea
No cooling off period. You can not have it.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Learn the rules
Can you find me the rule that bans all parties from renegotiating terms and agreeing to cancel contracts?

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a flog if he bails on Tigers however would not be surprised if Sheens wants him to stay at Parra. They have a few young Tigers players coming through, better spending $$ on those as opposed to over paying another back rower for the next 3 years.
Didn't he sign for only 550k or something, I think he's an absolute steal at that price.
Maybe managers have gotten in his ear since then and told him he's worth alot more.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you find me the rule that bans all parties from renegotiating terms and agreeing to cancel contracts?
Shut the fk up, first you said you theres a cooling off period and now you're looking for something else to be wrong about. Dribbler. It's not up to him, the contract is signed. Gronk.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sheens signed him lol.. what are you saying

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Didn't he sign for only 550k or something, I think he's an absolute steal at that price.
Maybe managers have gotten in his ear since then and told him he's worth alot more.
doesnt matter, he has signed, he cant get out of it for any reasons.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shut the fk up, first you said you theres a cooling off period and now you're looking for something else to be wrong about. Dribbler. It's not up to him, the contract is signed. Gronk.
There is a cooling off period it just happens before the contract is registered instead of after you flop.

Any contract can essentially be torn up if all parties agree you stupid little kid

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
imo he's been the most consistent 2nd row. Not often you see a player have a breakout dally m winning season and then back it up the next year.

Maybe Gus signed Kickcow with the view of retaining Burton

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unlikely, we won't have the cap space. Also we have already spent a lot on our pack. He is a good player though and wouldn't be unwelcome