Isaiah Tass

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Wassup with this cat daddy?

He be in our thirty, yet not only does this nizzle NOT get a run, none of y'all have ever mentioned this Rolldog as an option at all!?

We even laid out green for Lafai to come from across the hood.

So what is up with Tass?
Why he public enemy?

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure he suffered a knee injury early in the year at training and was ruled out for the season.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure he suffered a knee injury early in the year at training and was ruled out for the season.
Guess this answers it. Didn't know.

So where he at me? Scrap heap? Development squad?

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Guess this answers it. Didn't know.

So where he at me? Scrap heap? Development squad?
Not 100% sure mate, I keep reading that he is off contract. With no NSW Cup this year, I think there is a heap of young and fringe players looking for new deals and shopping themselves around.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol.
Would be funny if he is rejecting a new deal from us.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly I think that Tass could turn out better than Harper and would already be playing first grade if he didn't injure his knee earlier in the year, in the one game of CC they played he had;
1 TRY ASSIST
1 LINE BREAK
6 TACKLE BREAK
16 TACKLES (1 miss)
and he ran for 185m but 51m were post contact
I want him to get a shot... I thought I read that he was cleared to play now or something

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I think that Tass could turn out better than Harper and would already be playing first grade if he didn't injure his knee earlier in the year, in the one game of CC they played he had;
1 TRY ASSIST
1 LINE BREAK
6 TACKLE BREAK
16 TACKLES (1 miss)
and he ran for 185m but 51m were post contact
I want him to get a shot... I thought I read that he was cleared to play now or something
give him a go, blood a few more rookies so we can see how they perform. Doorey And Averillo have shown some good things, they need more game time but I like what I see. Do the same for Tass and Topine.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
give him a go, blood a few more rookies so we can see how they perform. Doorey And Averillo have shown some good things, they need more game time but I like what I see. Do the same for Tass and Topine.
I'd even try and give Tui a go on the wing before I give someone else another chance

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
“Rookie Isaiah Tass has made a full recovery from a ruptured PCL to his left knee and is back at full training”
That was the 10th of august so he’s back and training it’s just a matter of SG putting him into the side if he’s fit enough

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
“Rookie Isaiah Tass has made a full recovery from a ruptured PCL to his left knee and is back at full training”
That was the 10th of august so he’s back and training it’s just a matter of SG putting him into the side if he’s fit enough
Well can't hurt
He may bring some black magic

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2 games left it won’t happen
No where near fit enough
No point risking the young lad

Last edited:

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2 games left it won’t happen
No where near fit enough
No point risking the young lad
I don’t want him getting hurt but if he’s fit then why not, they brought Chris Smith back from his injury after a month from being healthy...