Opinion Isaiah Papali'i

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's not bad. He can play on the edge or the middle. He can offload but like CHN he's a pretty bad defender and he makes a fair few errors.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His name looks like it's an absolute pain in the ass to spell, so chances are good that if we approach him we'll sign him.

I'm already starting to contemplate nicknaming Nick Cotric the orange. And that's simply because the predictive text on my phone constantly tries to change Cotric to citric.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We prefer Fifita..
If there's any truth in the rumour that the Titans are offering 1.25 million a season, I'll pass on Fifita. If we could clone him and have one version playing on either edge the money might be about right.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's actually 1.1M was corrected from 1.25M on nrl360 last week by i think Peter badel
If there's any truth in the rumour that the Titans are offering 1.25 million a season, I'll pass on Fifita. If we could clone him and have one version playing on either edge the money might be about right.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why can’t we grow our own and let them play first grade? Another edge backrower we have more then enough.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Comparing Papalii and Fifita is like comparing Toyota's and Ferrari's...

I just think he has something to offer given his age.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No lol. If we're recruiting a forward we need a strong ball carrier, not another toilet type.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Settle down Erin Molan lol
His name looks like it's an absolute pain in the ass to spell, so chances are good that if we approach him we'll sign him.

I'm already starting to contemplate nicknaming Nick Cotric the orange. And that's simply because the predictive text on my phone constantly tries to change Cotric to citric.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whenever I watch a Warriors game it seems this bloke makes a tonne of errors. I haven’t looked at the stats on him but it always seems to be him making the errors.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we'd known this was going to happen I think the club may have offered Bateman a bit more and persuaded him to stay in Oz. I wonder how much the Raiders are paying CHN and if it's the same or more than we were paying. If we upgraded him a little to 50K or whatever more than the Raiders were willing to pay I bet he would have soon got over his anger issues. We should have a lot more room to move in our cap than the Raiders as his basic salary was already in our cap considerations you would think - although maybe Thompson coming early affected that.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

As long as he doesn't end up being a "lemon"......

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He could sign for us for unders just to have the opportunity to play for the best RL club on the planet..

The local area also offers great garlic chicken and Viet Pho..