Is war inevitable?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With the China/Russia agreement, China moving pieces to invade Taiwan, Russia massing forces on the Ukraine boarder, etc... is war an inevitable within the next few years?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
With the China/Russia agreement, China moving pieces to invade Taiwan, Russia massing forces on the Ukraine boarder, etc... is war an inevitable within the next few years?
Probably not but I don’t know why people cant do something more productive and I’m one of the people that will wear a hat in an RSL because my Grandfather got shot and injured in WW2 and he always told me to never respect the RSL as how are poker machines got anything to do with young men needlessly dying in a war that no one know what it’s about so rich men who own weapons company’s Sydney whatever getting richer. So fuck war and fuck the RSL Quote from Grandfather your not a war hero you are a murderer…

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's possible, but it could also be negotiation tactics from China and Russia, "give us something we want or we start WW3"

China and Russia have both been at the brink of war many times with the cold war crisis, the Korean War POW incident, the South China Sea argument.

They're always close but they never start something.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brother in law is in the navy,just had a few months at sea where a chinese warship was ghosting them ,he said it was boring i asked him why he didnt get the ball rolling by mooning the chinese or flashing his dick at them , he was to busy playing xbox on the ship. There will be a wank of for a while yet before anything happens ,chinese are just like those roid heads who just want to get bigger and bigger but dont really know how to fight.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
There will always be war when someone goes somewhere thats not theirs.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon China and Russia are happy enough with the US being torn apart politically and whilst distracted that makes them weaker. Cyber attacks with economic damage are more likely than a full on military conflict.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Vote 1 Southy for military tactics and the spending of our hard earned tax dollars: moon the other team :tearsofjoy:.
Mate after yesterday i have no doubt i could do a better job and save a ton,if people like the brother in law are left to protect our country we have a lot to worry about .....a lot

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mate after yesterday i have no doubt i could do a better job and save a ton,if people like the brother in law are left to protect our country we have a lot to worry about .....a lot
Oh dear - what’s his go?
I found out a bloke I went to school with ended up in the Navy in a position that I thought would be way too senior for his track record of disciplinary issues among other things and thought ‘If that’s who’s on the front line making the calls God help the bloody lot of us’. We’re not talking about the same bloke are we??

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The lust for money and power are usually the underlying cause - not ideology.
Yes, and the main thing that stops the seriously big brew ups is residual memory of just how bad war is, for society let alone those who see action. The memory of WW2 is all but gone at this stage. Meanwhile people are angrier, and political "leadership" will look for something to galvanise the population. The quickest easiest answer is a common enemy. It's one of the oldest plays in the book.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh dear - what’s his go?
I found out a bloke I went to school with ended up in the Navy in a position that I thought would be way too senior for his track record of disciplinary issues among other things and thought ‘If that’s who’s on the front line making the calls God help the bloody lot of us’. We’re not talking about the same bloke are we??
Not much 100k plus a year works 2 hrs a day if that, plays xbox , his ship was meant to have choppers and an extra 400 personal or something all the food was loaded up for the trip and those 400 and choppers never went for whatever reason , thats 1200 meals a day over the course of 5 months wasted .due that no show the normal full time crew had fuck all to do bar sweep a deck .
He was going on about other mass waste that the defence force blows .
Pure and simple im jelous as fuck dude geta paid top dollar ,travels the world ,has his rent paid ,while he rents his house out, and does absolutely nothing . The only fault i see its a bit hard to sneak a wank in on the ship but id find a way

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not much 100k plus a year works 2 hrs a day if that, plays xbox , his ship was meant to have choppers and an extra 400 personal or something all the food was loaded up for the trip and those 400 and choppers never went for whatever reason , thats 1200 meals a day over the course of 5 months wasted .due that no show the normal full time crew had fuck all to do bar sweep a deck .
Pure and simple im jelous as fuck dude geta paid top dollar ,travels the world ,has his rent paid ,while he rents his house out, and does absolutely nothing . The only fault i see its a bit hard to sneak a wank in on the ship but id find a way
Of course you’d find a way :tearsofjoy:.
The waste bit is hardly surprising though.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Definitely will be, when Putin was interviewed on t.v. about will there be ww3 he replied definitely.
China looks at there own massive population and most live on the east coast, they see our country as a great asset and would take over in a heartbeat, if it wasn't for USA and UK backing us, we would already all be dead.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Haha word would get around "Don't eat chef Southy's mashed potato FFS!"

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Op
Very good question.
I really do feel like war is brewing.

I'm just nor sure if it will be a world war.
I can see tensions and a battle here and there but can see a big war.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Op
Very good question.
I really do feel like war is brewing.

I'm just nor sure if it will be a world war.
I can see tensions and a battle here and there but can see a big war.